Southern Draw Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2014

303 N Conception St

Mobile, AL 36603

We offer a wide variety of services from lawn care to general handyman work. Dependable, quality work at an affordable price.

08/01/2015

CECILIA L.

Great! Reynolds texts me if there will be any issue re schedule. It's does rain here, so sometimes has to come a different day. This is my second summer with Southern Draw

Description of Work
This is my usual yard service. Mowing every other week during the season, $50 per visit. Also has done special jobs like trimming trees, hauling yard waste.

Category lawn service, tree service

03/28/2014

Elaine D.

They're thorough and professional.

Description of Work
We've used Southern Draw Services to do work on our lawn.

Category lawn service

Bowmans Pressure Washing

I have a professional grade pressure washer that will get the job done, drive ways house you name it and I will wash it. Best part about my business is that I am just starting out so I will do your job for way cheaper and it will look just as good if not better. I will make your yard look the best i can and give you the best price I can for the job. I can do all your other yard work as well , cut trees , mow , weed eat. I would love to get started on your yard today!

2022 Super Service Award

Quality Paints LLC

Painting interior and exterior residential and commercial Pressure washing Deck cleaning Gutter cleaning Can clean House washing Driveway washing Sidewalk washing Deck cleaning Roof cleaning

Fowler Lawncare

Aaron Fowler, owner and operator of Fowlers Lawn care been in business since 2020. Will take care of any lawn care needs along with power washing for a great price. I also install sod, retaining walls, and build decks. Throughout the year I have specials like September- November I have a Thanksgiving and storm clean up special. December I have a Christmas and hanging Christmas lights.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal