One Call Plumbing Services, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

4.4

Sewer or drain line backing up? Broken water line? Or did that weekend plumbing project just get to be too much? We are One Call Plumbing Services, LLC a licensed, bonded and insured service plumbing company serving Mobile and the surrounding gulf coast area. We offer free estimates and 24 hour service. Our up front pricing means you know how much your paying before any work is done. Commercial and residential customers agree that making the One Call for all of their plumbing and drain cleaning needs can't be beat! We warranty our work so get it done RIGHT and FAST with PEACE OF MIND. OUR SERVICES INCLUDE: *Sewer and drain cleaning *High pressure sewer and drain jetting service *Video pipe inspection *Water line repair / replacement *Sewer line repair / replacement *Water heaters (tank and tank-less) *Re-piping services *Any plumbing repair needs! ***Ask about our no dig sewer line repair system to save your yard, driveway, foundation or that one hundred year old oak tree!*** ***Ask about our financing options to help with those larger unexpected plumbing issues*** Call us. We can help. Make the One Call to 251-443-6041 and speak directly to a licensed plumber 24 hours a day for emergency service or to schedule routine service calls and free estimates. *** Make the one call to One Call for all of your plumbing needs! *** ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS, be sure to mention that found us on ANGIE'S LIST and receive 10% off of the total price of your services!...

Window Genie of the Gulf Coast

Window Genie of the Gulf Coast

We Clean Windows and a Whole Lot More! Window Genie is your local leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With 25 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout the greater Gulf Coast area. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!

09/24/2018

Everything went really well. The guys we’re prompt and worked hard throughout the day to make sure everything worked properly. They were friendly, professional and quick to answer any questions I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to have our hot water pipes rerun after the original pipe busted in the foundation.

10/29/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired toliet bowl connections

CATEGORY home remodeling

Could you please give me a call, I am the owner and Chance is no longer with us and I cannot find you in our system. I can be reached at 251-391-5656. Eddy(owner) thank you for the review. I am not sure why this was not sent earlier. Please call us anytime for all your plumbing needs. 251-443-6041

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One Call replaced my field lines on my spetic system. |Chance was really good. He commuicated well and got on the job quickly. The actual work performed was ok except that they left a huge mess in my yard. in addition they cut my cable line and my sprinklers system multiple times with no regard and made no effort to let me know or itentify the breaks. This ended up costing me $600 dollars to repair on top of the cost of the work. I have spent an additional $2000 in getting my yard back in order after this work (sod and excess dirt removal).

03/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the plumbing part of a bathroom remodel for Langhan Construction.

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

Thank you for the review. I am not sure why this was not sent earlier. Please call us anytime for all your plumbing needs. 251-443-6041

04/04/2013

Chance is great to work with. He has excellent guys working with him. They fixed everything quickly and left my yard neat. They did what they said they were going to do and on time. They were much less expensive than other people we called and guarantee their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us new field lines.

CATEGORY septic tank

We are a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company. Services offered but not limited too: sewer & drain cleaning, water line leak repair/replacement, sewer line repair/repalcement, water heater repair/replacement, kitchen and bath addition/remodel, high pressure sewer and drain jetting service, NO DIG sewer line repair/replacement to save your landscaping, concrete slab or driveway, we offer free estimates and 24HR service with no overtime charge for nights, weekends or holidays.

Visa, Check