OLDE BLUE COMPUTER SVC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2010

4701 Airport Blvd Suite 200

Mobile, AL 36608

Computer, Laptop, Printer sales and service. In-shop repair for businesses and personal use. We also offer On-Site repair for Mobile and Baldwin County....

10/10/2016

Donna B.

My desktop computer stopped working on Monday evening. My husband took it to Old Blue the next morning, and they called that afternoon to let us know that the hard drive would need to be replaced and that it could be Friday or the following Monday before it was ready. However, the following day, they called to tell us that that the computer was ready to be picked up. They had not only replaced the hard drive but had restored 100% of my data.

Description of Work
Computer repair.

09/13/2016

Jane M.

Great! They were so helpful and kind. Took one day to remove malware and add security software. They charged a very reasonable fee. Quick and fast. Will definitely refer then and use them again!!

Description of Work
Computer was slow and needed "cleaning up" and check out.

01/22/2016

Bart R.

Description of Work
Tried to repair stuck power key. Could not. No charge for diagnosis. |Quick return

04/14/2014

Ronald W.

I called because I had a CD stuck in my computer. I was told how to remove it and that worked fine.

Description of Work
I used OLDE BLUE COMPUTER SVC.

01/07/2014

Wanda G K.

As always, Olde Blue was helpful, professional and reasonably priced. I have used this company for over 10 years and have never been disappointed.

Description of Work
Cleaned the hard drive of an old computer and updated it.

07/03/2013

Carol H.

The computer was left on so the noise could be heard. The computer didn't make the noise, and the drive was checked out. Even though no problems were detected, I appreciate the fact that Olde Blue didn't try to make a repair that wasn't necessary. Diana was very friendly and professional. I will definitely use this business again if necessary.

Description of Work
I needed my computer checked out due to a noise I'd heard several months ago. I also wanted the DVD drive checked.

03/12/2013

Cecil E P.

NO STORY-- He came , did what he does best and left me and my equiptment in much better shape. It is now a pleasure to turn on my desk top--

Description of Work
The young mans name was Brent, he did a very quick and efficient job of erasing the sins of my desk top and lap top- as in life everything works better now--

09/17/2012

Joni S.

When I first called Olde Blue Computers, Diane, who answered the phone, was extremely helpful and courteous over the phone, and also when we dropped off the printer and my IMac. They were able to repair my printer that I was told by someone else I would need to buy a new printer. It is now working great! The IMac was worked on and somewhat improved, however, I just need to get another one soon. The cost of replacing everything that needs to be, is almost the cost of a new one...Bubba, who does the repairs, was very informative regarding what is going on with my IMac. If he sold them, I would not hesitate to buy one from him. He is honest and reliable. He never once acted like I was "taking his time up", but was very thorough and patient discussing the computer and printer problems, unlike other dealers I used previously. The work was done quickly, and I feel the cost was very reasonable... I have had my IMac taken to someone else who did the same "clean up" and they charged me $125.00 Olde Blue charged a total of $97.50 for cleaning up the IMac and repairing the printer. I was very pleasantly surprised when they told me what it cost. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing office equipment repaired! Sincerely, Joni Singleton

Description of Work
Repaired HP Officejet 6500 which couldn't even run paper without a jam. Cleaned up IMac that was extremely slow and crashes a lot!

11/10/2011

George S.

The company was founded back in 1993, and it has an excellent reputation.

Description of Work
I used Olde Blue Computer Service for computer repair.

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    Palafox Computers

Palafox Computers is your local computer store that specializes in Mac and OS X. We sell and service Mac computers, mobile devices (iPhones, iPads) and accessories, repair PC products, including tablets. We are the only computer store in the downtown Pensacola area that sells refurbished Apple Computers and with a vast knowledge of the Apple OS X operating system and components, we are able to troubleshoot, diagnose any issue you are likely to encounter, including blank screens, missing data, lost passwords and spinning wheels and either repair it or make an informed recommendation. Not only do we help with personal computer problems, we also can take care of your home or business network and infrastructure. To schedule an appt. click the contact link or give us a call.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Computer Sales
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Virus removal, software repair, PC and laptop parts replacement and upgrades, DC jack repair, entry level data recovery attempt, data transfer, system reloads, soldering, networking, new equipment consultation. We do stock the most common PC and laptop replaceable parts.