Liner Guys LLC

With Angi since July 2013

Liner Guys is your most versatile pool company on the gulf coast. We can handle any of your pool or spa needs. The most referred pool contractor on the Gulf Coast. We do Vinyl Liners better....

Aggregate Maintenance

Aggregate Maintenance is a licensed and insured exterior cleaning service provider. We use modern cleaning practices, and equipment to efficiently clean outside surfaces without damage. Through years of experience, we have mastered the needs of different outdoor surfaces. Commonly, we use our LOW-pressure Soft Washing Technique.

pro pressure

pro pressure - pressure washing services

I-Tech SmartHome & Handyman Services

Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES, COMPUTERS SERVICES AND SMART HOME INSTALLATIONS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! We all depend on our computers. Finding reliable expertise is a problem for anybody who does not have a direct channel via a company, employer, friend, or relative. We solve that problem for you. I-Tech provides computer and technical consulting (repairs, training, networking and upgrade service) to local small businesses as well as home PC users. Our focus is on your needs, responsiveness, quality, and creating and retaining customer relations.

08/15/2017

lonnie L.

Had Clay Thompson (Liner Guys) replace a 16x32 vinyl pool liner. The contract signed said "repair pool floor". Not only did he not repair the pool floor, he left the old liner in the pool. I had to hire another pool company to come in and repair the damage caused by Liner Guys and repair what he did not repair (which by contract, he was suppose to do). When I contacted him on it he lied saying he did repair. We had a contractor laying tile flooring and was using the water hose the entire time Clay was there. Not once did Clay use the hose to mix his vermiculite. SIDE NOTE: He has renamed his company to something else however, note the owners name.

Description of Work
Vinyl pool liner replacement.

Category plastering,pool cleaners

01/16/2016

Travis G.

I wish I would have joined Angies List last September, and if you are thinking about having one installed I would make sure you check references. This guy came highly recommended and I am highly dissappointed. The owner is cocky, does not admit to fault after numerous professionals from this list told me that the job performed was well below sub standard and that whoever did it should correct the problem, no question. Well I am sure you know the rest of the story from here, "oh thats not my fault" "i am not liable", no help. He actually rudely commented he could purchase my house 15x over and insulted me. Know the installer and owner because I was fully taken for a ride. I would not let him install liner in dog pool.

Description of Work
Installed pool liner

Category plastering

Liner Guys LLC

With Angi since July 2013

2980 Jersey Dr. West

Mobile, AL 36695

Swimming Pool Liners. Pool plastering, pumps, filters, salt, systems, gunite pool plastering, power washing, deck and concrete coatings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal