JubileeScape

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

4.2

The name JubileeScape reflects the landscape management practices that benefit our clients – both their landscape and their bottom line. Our expanded scope of work includes HardScape, Xeriscape, HydroScape, and EnviroScape as well as our historical strengths in planning, installing, and maintaining your grounds....

Domino's Lawn care

Domino's Lawn care

With 3 years of professional lawn service experience, don't miss our biggest deal of the year 15% off your first service, take your curb appeal to a whole new level, trust America's number one lawn care company.

04/19/2017

Very good to excellent design/service/support.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard landscape, brick patio, and sprinkler system install. Professional team and supervisor. Rework needed and done at no charge. Follow up support for sprinkler system in first year at no charge. Backyard is now our garden oasis. Definitely recommend Jubileescape.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

04/13/2015

a and b went well, planning and installation were done professionally. However, quality control after the jobs was spotty and they had to come out and redo stuff. Sometimes took weeks to get somebody back. c was not worth the money. Although we asked to be informed when services would be performed this was not done consistently, so we only knew they had done something when we got the invoice. Fina...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had several jobs done: a- installation of irrigation system b- remodel of front and back yard c- annual contract for lawn/shrub care

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

03/24/2015

our grass currently looks awful and I'm not sure it will come back.  They say there was a problem due to personnel changes that prevented consistent chemical treatment.  I don't know of another firm offering the combined service of mowing and chemical treatment in our area.  Also, their fee of $125.00 per month year round seems too high , especially for those months when there is nothing to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide mowing, trimming and chemical treatment to our lawn

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

08/04/2014

Couldn't be happier with the quality of the work! There were a few bumps in getting them started -- the person coming by to give an estimate didn't show up when promised -- but once we got the service started, all is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed the front and side of the house, cleared away a lot of overgrown vines and plants in the backyard.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/23/2014

I called 4 weeks ahead. Got appointment. Then I got a one-week rain delay. Did not get a telephone call telling me that they would not come. I called them. They made a date for the next week. That day they did not come all the time that they told me they would. I called them. They came the next day. But not at the time they said they would. When they came back they were told what to do but then th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim bushes and shrubs in back yard of patio home. Cut 1 small tree (3 in. trunk).

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

Landscape – residential & commercial and industrial, pruning and hedge maintenance, installation of seasonal annuals, plant health management, fertilization, weed and pest control, mulch and pine straw installation, palm tree maintenance, irrigation system installation and maintenance, sod installation, drainage design and installation & pavers and retaining.