FLOOR DEPOT INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2007

3221 MOFFETT RD

Mobile, AL 36607

Local family business that specializes in quality flooring installations and great customer relations....

11/21/2014

Jeffery M.

obviously not interested in business, didn't care enough to call me back for an estimate

Description of Work
didn't bother to return my phone call for an estimate. as another reviewer noted, you have to leave a message for Cindy to call you back. well, apparently she has too much business to return a phone call.

Category woodworking

We try to help all customers & return all calls. One of our employees last name is [member's last name] & we would have returned a call or recognized this name if a message was left. We were busy with work for the holidays, but all calls are answered by the office & returned. We appreciate all the business from Angie's List.

05/21/2014

Donna M.

The carpenters were superior, the work was perfect and the installation went smoothly. We are very pleased with the outcome. Our home could not be prettier. The craftsmanship shows in every detail to include the placement, cutting of flooring to fit around door frames, etc. Friendly, timely, professional!! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
They installed laminate flooring throughout our home.

07/29/2013

Linda P.

The installer was excellent. Very professional and efficient. Unfortunately the replacement boards were significantly lighter than adjacent boards. Installer tried to weave in the lighter boards but effect is not attractive. Also the mgr who handles all the scheduling etc is unavailable. You cannot contact her directly as she is typically 'out on a job'. She doesn't provide her cell#. So you must call the office and leave a msg with her mother to convey to the mgr. Very inefficient for customer.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged bamboo flooring in formal living room.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

The total charge for this wood patch was $795.00, not $3,000.00. Homeowner purchased wood that was not an accurate match. This was a small repair that we worked into our schedule that was very busy at the time. The business owner cannot give out cell phone number to every customer. We have an office open 8:00am to 5:00pm for calls & business.

07/23/2013

Jennifer S.

Floor Depot did a good job. We are quite satisfied with them.

Description of Work
They put in new flooring in the kitchen and the hall.

09/10/2012

Grady B.

All work was done timely and well.

Description of Work
Installed new vynyl floor covering for kitchen and den. Very good job.

07/04/2012

Eileen G.

Cindy was vey professional and knowledgeable. She was helpful during the selection process and made some excellent suggestions. The store offered a wide variety of tiles from which to choose and they allowed me to take samples home. The installers were very neat, did a good job and cleaned up when finished. I love my new floor!

Description of Work
Sale and installation of ceramic tile floor in kitchen and laundry room.

10/12/2011

Jim E.

I liked their service.

Description of Work
Floor Depot Inc gave us an estimate about four months ago.

08/10/2011

Grady B.

They did a good job on a timely basis. Reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Removed pan & tiles on wall as needed to get lead pan out of old leaking shower. Installed new pan & white tiles. Regrout shower as needed. Plumber installed new drain. Wood repair.,

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, woodworking

07/29/2010

Chris G.

I had used Floor Depot twice previously with excellent results (and a good price) - once in 2000 to install, stain, and poly coat ~1200 square ft of wood flooring in three rooms of my home and a second time in 2007 to install and grout ceramic tile on the walls of my kitchen. I had planned on installing new flooring in my business for our expansion... about two days into it I realized I had bitten off WAY more than I could chew. I contacted Cindy and she came by that same day. She was able to give me an estimate for the work that was within my budget and a time (the very next day) that they could get started. The next day two of her people came by, and within a single day they had leveled to slab where needed and installed 2/3 of the flooring with superb speed and good quality. The next day they completed the flooring and the molding and still had time to lay down ~200 square ft of 12x12 vinyl tile in the lobby. They cleaned up at the end of each day (Cindy also came by to inspect each day and make sure we were satisfied with the progress) and even though they had finished the end of the second day they came by the next (third) morning just to make sure that everything had "set" properly. The workmen were courteous and professional and patiently answered all the questions one OCD person (that would be me) could ask. An excellent experience!

Description of Work
Installed 2000 square ft of laminate wood flooring in my business on short notice with excellent quality.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Precise flooring

Precise flooring - flooring sales/installation/repair, ceramic tile, hardwood flooring sales/installation/refinishing

ACE Quality Custom Homes, LLC

With 25+ residential home improvement, general contracting experience, here to build, paint your dreams come true. Ask us about our military and senior discount.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover

Sales and installation of hardwood floors, carpet, ceramic tile, custom tile showers, custom back splashes, sand and refinish woord floors, laminates