EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

2601 Halls Mill Rd

Mobile, AL 36606

EZ Flow Plumbing & Drain provides reliable and effective plumbing services to the Mobile and Baldwin, AL area. We serve residential and commercial clients. No job is too big or too small for our team. Let our experts work for you. Welcome, and thank you for visiting us at EZ Flow Plumbing online; your Mobile and Baldwin County plumber of choice! When you need a plumber in Mobile or Baldwin County, for any plumbing related repair, we are the company to call....

02/16/2021

Mike E.

Never showed for a 2pm appointment for estimate - did not bother to call.

Description of Work
Reconnection of gas and water lines

10/20/2020

clark R.

I understand if a business is busy and can't start a new job for a week or two. But ANY company that would take over a week just to send someone to give an estimate is in over its head. Move on.

Description of Work
Sink/faucet replacement and new water lines run.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

01/29/2020

Frankie G.

Awesome! The tech called ahead of time to confirm, showed up on time, did the replacement quickly and charged a fair price.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

01/23/2020

Sjon H.

January 20, EZ Flow came to my house to fix a faucet. I told them my toilet was backed up and needed to be snacked from the Roof of my house. I was told OK, I will send a truck back today to fix this problem. On Tuesday the 21, I called to see where they were. Since I had not heard or seen them. They showed up on Thursday to fix the problem. I was told I needed a new $763.43 toilet to fix the problem. He snaked the toilet and a new toilet went in. The Plumber(Philip) had not been gone an hour and it started to backup in the house again. When I called to tell the plumber it was happening again, he asked if I had stuffed it with paper towels. SERIOUSLY!!! Days with no toilet and no help! Now I have toilet that doesn't cover were the old toilet was on the floor and it is stilled stopped up!! I called roto rooter and they came immediately to fix my problem.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

12/31/2019

Doug W.

No Follow up, No one ever contacted me.

Description of Work
Inquiry Concerning Bathtub Replacement

12/04/2019

Kurt G.

A couple of months ago, EZ-Flow employees installed a new water heater for us. At that time, they discovered a problem with carbon monoxide emissions due to negative air pressure. We got that problem fixed and are grateful the EZ-Flow employees discovered the problem before we suffered any physical harm. It is not surprising that we chose EZ-Flow recently when we needed two sinks and faucets removed and new ones installed. Donna, the manager, was able to work us into the company’s schedule quickly. Philip, the installer, was very likeable as well as professional, a pleasure to work with. He called to let us know he could arrive a couple hours early, if we wanted. He arrived at the specified time and gave an estimate before he began working. He brought everything he needed, worked quickly, and cleaned up perfectly. He was a great listener and communicator : he was responsive to our needs, asked us what we wanted, and gave it to us. We will definitely use EZ-Flow again for ALL our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Install faucets and sinks

08/29/2019

Kristine G.

The guys gave me different options for repairing/replacing my water heater. When I decided to replace the water heater, they showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and were friendly. They answered all of the questions I had. They did a great job and I will use this company again.

Description of Work
New Gas Water heater

Category water heater repair

09/23/2018

Hank E.

We were never able to contact this person!

Description of Work
Bathroom conversion

06/24/2018

robert M.

good results and nice people to work with. will use again!

Description of Work
sewer line cleaned and clean-out installed

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

05/22/2018

Blair R.

The field technician spent more than two hours trying to run a "snake" down the vanity but when he was done it wouldnt drain at all. He then charged us $150.00 and said he would have to come back and dig under the slab to find out what was needed. A week later i called the office; and realizing i had been forgotten made another appointment. That appointment was missed. I called again and was given another appointment date which was also missed. The field tech called and said he would be out Saturday - but of course he was not. My husband climbed up on the roof and ran the snake down the vent and that opened up the drain completely. Took him less than half an hour. Having a capable husband - priceless!

Description of Work
we had a vanity drain that was draining slowly and needed to have it opened up

05/21/2018

J T W.

Quickly repaired the problem and helped address another problem with our sink as a DIY project

Description of Work
Replacement of a leaky shut off valve for a water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working for you.

05/18/2018

Daniel S.

Fortunately, the faucets needed only new washers. I was charged for one hour of labor (including 15% reduction for Angie's List members).

Description of Work
Repaired two leaking outdoor faucets.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our service and the work we completed. We hope that you won't forget us during any plumbing emergency's! It was a pleasure working for you

04/28/2018

sheila J.

First of all Ms.Donna is excellent she help me so much and I could tell on the phone she really wanted to help me. Ben came and he was very professional and nice if I need any plumbing done I will call EZ-flow it’s a 10 in my book

Description of Work
Leaking tube and leaking kitchen faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

04/19/2018

nita C.

I was very pleased with the service-very professional-neat work-will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet

Category plumbing

We are very glad to hear that you were pleased with your service. Thank you

03/09/2018

Eileen G.

Wes and Keith were very professional and knowledgeable. I was pleased with their service. Would recommend EZ-Flow.

Description of Work
Had a leak in bathroom sink

03/06/2018

Maggie L.

This is the second time I've used EZ Flow, and once again I was very impressed with them. They're professional, courteous, and prompt, and they do a great job. You can tell you're actually dealing with skilled labor with them, instead of the cheap fixes and inexperienced labor that we've encountered with other plumbers.

Description of Work
Install two toilets

02/23/2018

Ray N.

Excellent. a very professional company that does the job right the first time. will use again!

Description of Work
repaired dishwasher and sink pvc pipes and water lines.

02/13/2018

rebecca M.

I have used this company on more than one occasion. Prompt, friendly and most of all efficient!

Description of Work
Unusual leak in the bathroom; water not draining from sink while dishwasher running

02/10/2018

James M.

I couldn’t expect better than these guys delivered. Replaced three existing toilets with new Kohler toilets. They were professional, respectful, knowledgeable. Everything that you could expect from a business....they delivered. Did I say how honest they were? Absolutely! EZ Flow Plumbing is my plumber of choice!! Thanks.

Description of Work
Replace Toilets

01/31/2018

Jonathan P.

After a recent freeze the pipes in the crawlspace of our house froze and then later cracked in multiple places. My wife and I called EZ Flow after a recommendation online and they had someone out to my house quickly. Wes identified the problem quickly and explained what needed to be done in a way that we understood. He and his team were empathetic, understanding, and a pleasure to work with. They replaced the needed plumbing quickly and without significant loss on the part of my wife and me. Due to our first pleasant experience with EZ Flow we called again 2 weeks later when there was a drainage issue. The experience was again positive and the problem was corrected quickly. We live in an older, historic home and realize the difficulties that come with it from a plumbing standpoint. We are thankful that we called EZ Flow and plan to continue using them when the situation calls for it.

Description of Work
Replacement piping, drain cleaning

01/31/2018

Michael H.

The technician was on time, looked professional, and very friendly. He did great work on the faucet and found that our that our tub waist and over flow needed to be replaced. He even took pictures while under the house to show me exactly what he was talking about. I am so pleased with their service and price that we will be having them to come back out in a couple of days to do the job.

Description of Work
EZ-Flow was called out to fix a leaking faucet in our bathtub and clean the drain.

01/30/2018

Debra L.

Wes was very prompt and very professional. He did an outstanding job, would definitely use company again.

Description of Work
Leaks in bathroom

Category plumbing

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for letting us know.

01/27/2018

Kristine G.

It went well, They guys were very professional and friendly, even late on a Friday. They cleaned up everything and the drains work great now!

Description of Work
My sink and bathtub were running very slow.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

We love hearing from our customers and I am thrilled to hear about your great experience with our guys! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

12/16/2017

MaryAnn B.

Without a hitch. At one point, he thought he might need a couple parts, but he was able to make do with what we had from the old unit, plus what he had in his truck. It took him a little over 2 hours to complete.

Description of Work
My tankless hot water heater was on it's death bed so I went to Lowe's and bought a new one. If I waited for Lowe's to get my new one installed, it would probably have been after Christmas. My husband tried a plumber that we had used in the past, but his phone numbers were no longer in service. So I decided to go to Angie's List and see what plumbing options were out there for me. EZ-Flow had an A rating with 109 reviews, and after using them, I understand why. He was quick, he was professional, and he was at my house within 2 hours of my call. My replacement is installed, and we have hot water on-demand again. All is right with the world. Thank you EZ-Flow and thank you Angie's List.

09/08/2017

Ann B.

When I called Jamie Walsh, owner of EZ-Flow Plumbing, he was courteous, professional, and came promptly to my home to discuss what needed to be done. He provided me with an estimate for labor and expenses that was very fair, very reasonable. Yesterday he and his team of plumbers arrived at my home and they worked skillfully, quickly, cheerfully, and diligently. They installed the two vanities with sink tops and a new toilet. Jamie Walsh tested the garbage disposal and installed a new switch, so the garbage disposal now works perfectly. One of his team tested the dishwasher to make certain it is good working order. Jamie and his team did a great job capping off the gas line and removing the twin gas grills. They were pleasant, courteous, and cleaned up all the areas in which they had worked. Jamie Walsh is a professional who maintains excellent standards. I am pleased to give him the highest recommendation.

Description of Work
I requested that bathroom vanities with sinks be installed in two bathrooms and a new toilet be installed in one bathroom. I requested for garbage disposal and dishwasher to be checked. And I requested that a gas line be capped and twin gas grills removed.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,home remodeling,drain cleaning

Thank you for doing business with EZ-Flow, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Josh's handyman services LLC

locally owned business established January 2022 we are here to assist you with all of your home improvement project. We offer many services included but not limited to framing,Drywall,Fences,decks,interior/exterior painting,demo,remodeling,trim work

Anytime Kitchen and Bath

Handyman services

Direct Source Renovations

Direct Source performs our jobs with pride, courtesy, respect, equality and fairness. We maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Direct Source strives for excellence as we pledge to continuously upgrade our products, manufacturing technology, and quality, while maintaining cost efficient solutions to our customers.

MP-2430
    Alabama
    Alabama: Plumbers
    12/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Just ask!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC

How is EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC overall rated?

EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC open?

EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC provide

EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC offer free estimates?

No, EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC does not offer free project estimates.

Does EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC offer a senior discount?

Yes, EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC offers a 10% senior discount.

Does EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC?

No, EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC offer?

EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC offers the following services: Locally owned and operated! Drain cleaning, plumbing service, re-pipes, water heater repair/install; leak detection; kitchen and bath remodels; sewer line replacements/repairs; garbage disposals; dishwasher install; tankless water installation/repair.

Are there any services EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC does not offer?

Just ask!