EZ-Flow Plumbing & Drain A Div. of Rowe Plumbing and Irrigation LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

EZ Flow Plumbing & Drain provides reliable and effective plumbing services to the Mobile and Baldwin, AL area. We serve residential and commercial clients. No job is too big or too small for our team. Let our experts work for you. Welcome, and thank you for visiting us at EZ Flow Plumbing online; your Mobile and Baldwin County plumber of choice! When you need a plumber in Mobile or Baldwin County, for any plumbing related repair, we are the company to call.

Mike E.
02/16/2021
Never showed for a 2pm appointment for estimate - did not bother to call.
Description of Work
Reconnection of gas and water lines
clark R.
10/20/2020
I understand if a business is busy and can't start a new job for a week or two. But ANY company that would take over a week just to send someone to give an estimate is in over its head. Move on.
Description of Work
Sink/faucet replacement and new water lines run.
plumbing, drain pipe
Frankie G.
01/29/2020
Awesome! The tech called ahead of time to confirm, showed up on time, did the replacement quickly and charged a fair price.
Description of Work
Water heater replacement
Sjon H.
01/23/2020
January 20, EZ Flow came to my house to fix a faucet. I told them my toilet was backed up and needed to be snacked from the Roof of my house. I was told OK, I will send a truck back today to fix this problem. On Tuesday the 21, I called to see where they were. Since I had not heard or seen them. They showed up on Thursday to fix the problem. I was told I needed a new $763.43 toilet to fix the problem. He snaked the toilet and a new toilet went in. The Plumber(Philip) had not been gone an hour and it started to backup in the house again. When I called to tell the plumber it was happening again, he asked if I had stuffed it with paper towels. SERIOUSLY!!! Days with no toilet and no help! Now I have toilet that doesn't cover were the old toilet was on the floor and it is stilled stopped up!! I called roto rooter and they came immediately to fix my problem.
Description of Work
Drain cleaning
Doug W.
12/31/2019
No Follow up, No one ever contacted me.
Description of Work
Inquiry Concerning Bathtub Replacement
Kurt G.
12/04/2019
A couple of months ago, EZ-Flow employees installed a new water heater for us. At that time, they discovered a problem with carbon monoxide emissions due to negative air pressure. We got that problem fixed and are grateful the EZ-Flow employees discovered the problem before we suffered any physical harm. It is not surprising that we chose EZ-Flow recently when we needed two sinks and faucets removed and new ones installed. Donna, the manager, was able to work us into the company’s schedule quickly. Philip, the installer, was very likeable as well as professional, a pleasure to work with. He called to let us know he could arrive a couple hours early, if we wanted. He arrived at the specified time and gave an estimate before he began working. He brought everything he needed, worked quickly, and cleaned up perfectly. He was a great listener and communicator : he was responsive to our needs, asked us what we wanted, and gave it to us. We will definitely use EZ-Flow again for ALL our plumbing needs.
Description of Work
Install faucets and sinks
Kristine G.
08/29/2019
The guys gave me different options for repairing/replacing my water heater. When I decided to replace the water heater, they showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and were friendly. They answered all of the questions I had. They did a great job and I will use this company again.
Description of Work
New Gas Water heater
water heater repair
Hank E.
09/23/2018
We were never able to contact this person!
Description of Work
Bathroom conversion
robert M.
06/24/2018
good results and nice people to work with. will use again!
Description of Work
sewer line cleaned and clean-out installed
Category
plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning
Blair R.
05/22/2018
The field technician spent more than two hours trying to run a "snake" down the vanity but when he was done it wouldnt drain at all. He then charged us $150.00 and said he would have to come back and dig under the slab to find out what was needed. A week later i called the office; and realizing i had been forgotten made another appointment. That appointment was missed. I called again and was given another appointment date which was also missed. The field tech called and said he would be out Saturday - but of course he was not. My husband climbed up on the roof and ran the snake down the vent and that opened up the drain completely. Took him less than half an hour. Having a capable husband - priceless!
Description of Work
we had a vanity drain that was draining slowly and needed to have it opened up
J T W.
05/21/2018
Quickly repaired the problem and helped address another problem with our sink as a DIY project
Description of Work
Replacement of a leaky shut off valve for a water heater.
plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working for you.
Daniel S.
05/18/2018
Fortunately, the faucets needed only new washers. I was charged for one hour of labor (including 15% reduction for Angie's List members).
Description of Work
Repaired two leaking outdoor faucets.
plumbing

Thank you so much! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our service and the work we completed. We hope that you won't forget us during any plumbing emergency's! It was a pleasure working for you
sheila J.
04/28/2018
First of all Ms.Donna is excellent she help me so much and I could tell on the phone she really wanted to help me. Ben came and he was very professional and nice if I need any plumbing done I will call EZ-flow it’s a 10 in my book
Description of Work
Leaking tube and leaking kitchen faucet
plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.
nita C.
04/19/2018
I was very pleased with the service-very professional-neat work-will definitely use again.
Description of Work
Leaking toilet
plumbing

We are very glad to hear that you were pleased with your service. Thank you
Eileen G.
03/09/2018
Wes and Keith were very professional and knowledgeable. I was pleased with their service. Would recommend EZ-Flow.
Description of Work
Had a leak in bathroom sink
Maggie L.
03/06/2018
This is the second time I've used EZ Flow, and once again I was very impressed with them. They're professional, courteous, and prompt, and they do a great job. You can tell you're actually dealing with skilled labor with them, instead of the cheap fixes and inexperienced labor that we've encountered with other plumbers.
Description of Work
Install two toilets
Ray N.
02/23/2018
Excellent. a very professional company that does the job right the first time. will use again!
Description of Work
repaired dishwasher and sink pvc pipes and water lines.
rebecca M.
02/13/2018
I have used this company on more than one occasion. Prompt, friendly and most of all efficient!
Description of Work
Unusual leak in the bathroom; water not draining from sink while dishwasher running
James M.
02/10/2018
I couldn’t expect better than these guys delivered. Replaced three existing toilets with new Kohler toilets. They were professional, respectful, knowledgeable. Everything that you could expect from a business....they delivered. Did I say how honest they were? Absolutely! EZ Flow Plumbing is my plumber of choice!! Thanks.
Description of Work
Replace Toilets
Jonathan P.
01/31/2018
After a recent freeze the pipes in the crawlspace of our house froze and then later cracked in multiple places. My wife and I called EZ Flow after a recommendation online and they had someone out to my house quickly. Wes identified the problem quickly and explained what needed to be done in a way that we understood. He and his team were empathetic, understanding, and a pleasure to work with. They replaced the needed plumbing quickly and without significant loss on the part of my wife and me. Due to our first pleasant experience with EZ Flow we called again 2 weeks later when there was a drainage issue. The experience was again positive and the problem was corrected quickly. We live in an older, historic home and realize the difficulties that come with it from a plumbing standpoint. We are thankful that we called EZ Flow and plan to continue using them when the situation calls for it.
Description of Work
Replacement piping, drain cleaning
Michael H.
01/31/2018
The technician was on time, looked professional, and very friendly. He did great work on the faucet and found that our that our tub waist and over flow needed to be replaced. He even took pictures while under the house to show me exactly what he was talking about. I am so pleased with their service and price that we will be having them to come back out in a couple of days to do the job.
Description of Work
EZ-Flow was called out to fix a leaking faucet in our bathtub and clean the drain.
Debra L.
01/30/2018
Wes was very prompt and very professional. He did an outstanding job, would definitely use company again.
Description of Work
Leaks in bathroom
plumbing

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for letting us know.
Kristine G.
01/27/2018
It went well, They guys were very professional and friendly, even late on a Friday. They cleaned up everything and the drains work great now!
Description of Work
My sink and bathtub were running very slow.
plumbing, drain cleaning

We love hearing from our customers and I am thrilled to hear about your great experience with our guys! We look forward to assisting you in the future.
MaryAnn B.
12/16/2017
Without a hitch. At one point, he thought he might need a couple parts, but he was able to make do with what we had from the old unit, plus what he had in his truck. It took him a little over 2 hours to complete.
Description of Work
My tankless hot water heater was on it's death bed so I went to Lowe's and bought a new one. If I waited for Lowe's to get my new one installed, it would probably have been after Christmas. My husband tried a plumber that we had used in the past, but his phone numbers were no longer in service. So I decided to go to Angie's List and see what plumbing options were out there for me. EZ-Flow had an A rating with 109 reviews, and after using them, I understand why. He was quick, he was professional, and he was at my house within 2 hours of my call. My replacement is installed, and we have hot water on-demand again. All is right with the world. Thank you EZ-Flow and thank you Angie's List.
Ann B.
09/08/2017
When I called Jamie Walsh, owner of EZ-Flow Plumbing, he was courteous, professional, and came promptly to my home to discuss what needed to be done. He provided me with an estimate for labor and expenses that was very fair, very reasonable. Yesterday he and his team of plumbers arrived at my home and they worked skillfully, quickly, cheerfully, and diligently. They installed the two vanities with sink tops and a new toilet. Jamie Walsh tested the garbage disposal and installed a new switch, so the garbage disposal now works perfectly. One of his team tested the dishwasher to make certain it is good working order. Jamie and his team did a great job capping off the gas line and removing the twin gas grills. They were pleasant, courteous, and cleaned up all the areas in which they had worked. Jamie Walsh is a professional who maintains excellent standards. I am pleased to give him the highest recommendation.
Description of Work
I requested that bathroom vanities with sinks be installed in two bathrooms and a new toilet be installed in one bathroom. I requested for garbage disposal and dishwasher to be checked. And I requested that a gas line be capped and twin gas grills removed.
Category
plumbing, drain pipe, home remodeling, drain cleaning

Thank you for doing business with EZ-Flow, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

ALL Clear Plumbing & Drain

All Clear Plumbing & Drain, Licensed and insured, we possess a team of plumbers who are fully capable, prepared, and eager to help you resolve any plumbing or drainage issues that arise in your home. We provide permanent plumbing solutions, so that you don't have to worry about those issues re-occurring! All Clear Plumbing is open 5 days a week, from 6am to 5pm. Call to Schedule your appointment today!

Integrated Renovation

Owner-Benjamin Becker 251-525-3818 Integrated Renovation brings comfort to your home. We take pride in our remodel projects, provide warrantied work, and bring a notable design element that helps projects look great and function comfortably. Call Integrated Renovation today for a free consultation on your upcoming home remodel.

AnB Plumbing Pros.LLC

AnB Plumbing Pros.LLC Is a small locally Twin Brother owned and operated full service plumbing company. The Owners Andy & Brian have a combined 30+Years plumbing experience in the plumbing industry. Specializing in service plumbing, residential new construction, sewer line installation, fixture update and repair, and many more services provided please give us a call we do it all... 361-827-8885

Offers Coupon