Coastal Insulation

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2010

2609 Old Shell Rd

Mobile, AL 36607

Serving the Mobile, Alabama area by providing insulation installation, fireplace installation, garage door installation and shelving storage systems installation. Local Relationships. National Resources. Call us today! Or email us at customercare@truteam.com.

07/17/2017

Holly M.

Very well. Friendly and professional employees who were prompt and tidy (in completing an inherently messy job). Appreciated that workers are employees of Coastal (i.e., not subs) and have cleared background checks including e-verify.

Description of Work
Additional attic insulation. Earle was patient in answering all my questions and in arranging for installation of specific pull-down stair cover I requested. (Ask for Earle. 👍)

11/04/2015

Valerie S.

10/27/2015

Alan C.

Description of Work
Installed blown in insulation.

04/23/2015

Charles L.

Description of Work
Replaced hardware in shower and wall.

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing

01/28/2015

Belinda S.

They were in and out in 20 minutes! Very professional and clean.

Description of Work
blowed insulation in attic

01/06/2015

Sharon C.

I was there last stop late Friday afternoon. First, They inspected my attic, which is a little over 3600 sq ft and informed me that they didn't have enough insulation and too short of a hose to complete the job. Then, the techs said they had to be in the area on Monday and would finish the job. Finally, Monday rolls around and they show up with everything that they needed, did an awesome job and stuck to their original cost of the estimate. I would definitely recommend Coastal Insulation to anyone.

Description of Work
They blew insulation in my attic.

12/10/2014

Bridget R.

They were awsome, great, they were very courteous and really did a really nice job. My omother lives in an older house, so since they insulated it you can really tell the difference when you walk in.

Description of Work
Insulated my mother's roof.

08/23/2014

deanne N.

Excellent- very professional. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace defective gutters.

Category gutter repair

08/08/2014

Deborah Y.

They came pretty quick after we called. They gave us a couple of different prices because we were looking at two different rates. They did find me one and it was reasonably priced. It was definitely within what we thought it should be. The gentlemen who came out and gave us the estimate was professional and personable. He went up and looked over everything and then we told him what we were looking for and he did send us two different quotes and told us about the time-frame that it would take, which was all in line from the research I had done.

Description of Work
They came out and gave us an estimate but we've had to put everything on hold because we have to have some other work done before they can come and put the insulation in.

02/06/2014

Omar A.

I called the Pensacola location last Monday to get an estimate. A woman answered the phone, and said that Stan will call me back. Waited all day, and I receive no call. I called the next day, and a man answered the phone, apologized and said that Stan will give me a call. Waited all day Tuesday, and waited all day Wednesday. All I wanted was an estimate, and was ready to have the work done. Oh, well, I guess they didn't want my business.

Description of Work
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Category insulation

Sorry to hear about your negative experience. We’ll reach out to the local office to learn more about this issue.

01/14/2014

Marsha F.

Icynene insulation is a type of insulation where real motor and thing that not a lot of companies do rather than doing a loose insulation. This insulation they spray the foam and then the utility bills has become minuscule like just $80 a month. So they did a fantastic job. I really haven't dealt with them directly as my builder contracted them but all I know is that they did a good job for me.

Description of Work
Coastal Insulation did Icynene insulation for my new house which is sprayed and foamed.

Category insulation

We are glad to hear that everything went well. Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. We value your business and look forward to working with you again.

01/12/2014

Susan J.

We got an estimate to add additional insulation to our home. The estimate or quote for services and products was done at no cost to us. We feel the estimate to do the work we want done is reasonable. The estimate is good for 90 days. We have not had the work done yet. We will make a go, no-go, decision after the holidays.

Description of Work
I used COASTAL INSULATION.

02/18/2013

Josephine M.

They arrived on time, installed the fan and that was pretty much it. They were very professional and explained in great detail how the fan would work. I was very pleased with their service and the fan had helped to lower my a/c bill. I also am looking forward to the tax credit.

Description of Work
They installed a solar attic fan in my attic to help cool it off & to help to lower a/c bill.

Category insulation, roofing

01/08/2013

MICHAEL B.

Excellent service and price! I submitted a request for a quote from San Diego Friday night, they called me Monday morning in Mobile and came out for the estimate the next day, 2 days later they were onsite blowing the attic. They were in and out in under 2 hours! I spent more time that that calling around different places before I found these guys. It's better material than we could buy,it's done better than we could have done it and we didn't have to break a sweat of fix the ceiling from where we probably would have stepped through. LOL.. On top of that the guys followed up and showed up when they said they would and did what they said they would. are you kidding,it's a no brainer. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Excellent service and price! We needed some attic insulation and these guys were able to come out and blow in R30 for just a little more than we could buy the material from the big home improvement store (HD) and they were in and out in under 2 hours! It's better material than we could buy,it's done better than we could have done it and we didn't have to break a sweat of fix the ceiling from where we probably would have stepped through. LOL.. On top of that the guys followed up and showed up when they said they would and did what they said they would. are you kidding,it's a no brainer. Highly recommended!

1st Choice Residential

1st Choice Residential specializes in all fireplace services including chimney sweeps, gas fireplace repair, dryer vents and BBQ Grill Cleaning.. Our techs have over 40+ years experience in the fire industry and carry the highest NFI certifications in the country. We carry a 1 year warranty on all labor.

Offers Coupon

P.M. Gardner Construction Consultants

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Guy Brothers Roofing

Since 1970, Guy Brothers Roofing has been serving the Gulf Coast with high quality roofing services. We are highly experienced technicians who are licensed to provide the modern industry solutions for your home’s roofing problems. Our team is committed to ensuring that each and every one of our customers is satisfied with their services from the moment they give us the call. Residential or commercial, we can do it all while also providing a high level of customer service. Our goal is to continue to grow our long-standing relationship with the community for years to come! As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa

Closets. Fireplaces. Garage Doors. Gutter Repair & Replacement. Insulation. Roofing.