Claude Curry

With Angi since March 2016

OJM Painting & Sheetrock Repair

We have over 15 years of experience in residential and commercial services including Painting, Sheetrock, Stucco and Carpentry Service. We strive to provide the best customer service that is evident in the quality of each and every job that we do. Please give us a call for more information and a FREE estimate!

Offers by OJM Painting & Sheetrock Repair on Angi
The Paint Fairy

Residential and Commercial owner operator painting company with over 25 years of painting experience. I specialize in Interior painting, Faux Finish, Artisan texture, Furniture painting and refinishing and Teak and wood refinish for boats.

Leslie Painting & Renovations LLC

I am a licensed realtor with Keller Williams. My husband and I specialise in preparing homes for sale - from small handyman punch lists to drywall/siding installation. We serve customers in Mobile, Theodore and Semmes. We are a small family business. When you call, Oksana Leslie answers. No room additions/flooring/roofing. Text to Oksana/s cell phone 850 324 2244 your name, and about your project, or email via Angie's List is a better way to get a quick response.

03/03/2016

Mr Curry came by, quoted me an estimate and we set a start date. He and his crew were very professional and polite. He even gave me the leftover paint for touch ups if needed. An excellent experience all the way around.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of my house (excluding trim). The quality of workmanship was fantastic, he and his crew completed 2500 sq ft in two days.

Category interior painters