All-American Remodeling Management

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2007

Residential project management for custom sunrooms and enclosures, replacement of windows & doors, siding, gutters, screen rooms & enclosures and all types of storm/hurricane protection....

Leslie Painting & Renovations LLC

Leslie Painting & Renovations LLC

I am a licensed realtor with Keller Williams. My husband and I specialise in preparing homes for sale - from small handyman punch lists to drywall/siding installation. We serve customers in Mobile, Theodore and Semmes. We are a small family business. When you call, Oksana Leslie answers. No room additions/flooring/roofing. Text to Oksana/s cell phone 850 324 2244 your name, and about your project, or email via Angie's List is a better way to get a quick response.

11/05/2011

They were prompt, because we needed it done in a week and they did it.  We also wanted a product where we could remove the sliding screen doors and they had that product.  Their quality and promptness were great. We haven't had any problems with our screened in porch.  We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used All-American Remodeling Management to screen in our back porch.

CATEGORY doors,sunrooms

01/04/2011

We spent $4000 on that work. They did an excellent job and the windows are very satisfactory. Our house is warm in the winter which is what we wanted. We would definitely recommend them to others. The price we paid was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used All American Siding & Windows Inc. in August and they replaced our windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

08/04/2010

Did not hire ,price was higher

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services performed

CATEGORY replacement windows

Score not valid as the customer explains, he did not select us for the work.

06/15/2010

My house is 23 yrs old and has a large west facing window in the living room, causing the temp in that room to be at least 10 degrees higher summer afternoons, so I finally decided it was time to replace them. I stoppep by their office last fall and talked with them and deciced to have them replace that window. The change was remarkable and immediate. My power bill dropped $15 to $20 and the room ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 7 aluminium windows replaced with more efficient, higher rated ones.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

11/29/2007

The installation was scheduled as soon as the doors were available, and the installers were on time. They cleaned up any mess and actually left the garage in better condition than they found it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keith painted our foyer, stair well and upstairs hall. He repaired and painted the kitchen ceiling where condensation from the bathroom had come through and cracked the paint. This needed to be patched and textured to match the rest. He painted one bedroom ceiling and touched up the walls that we had painted ourselves. He also painted the wood trim around one door.

CATEGORY interior painters

This person has left his comment for the wrong company. We do not do this type of work and never heard of him.

No heavy construction or commercial construction work.

Check, PayPal