Motivated Movers of Montgomery

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2013

Motivated Movers is a full service moving company. local and long distance moves, home or office, we are here for all your moving needs. We provide direct service moves, meaning no shared space or shared loads, it is your items only on the truck. We also provide professional packing services and sell packing supplies. We do as much or as little as you need, you can tailor make the move to fit your needs and or budget, Motivated Movers is here for all your moving needs....

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi
Movers Direct LLC

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books.

All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving

”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads, dollies, Plastic and much more. Our employees are drug tested, trained and seasoned to be the best you will find. This is how we keep our ratings high and claims low. Long Distance Moves take place either from our long distance hubs across the West coast. We are proud to provide a service that no other company offers; Dedicated Trucks. This means that your belongings are loaded on the truck and not combined with anyone else’s items. They are not transferred to other trucks or facilities in route which causes damage and loss of items (typical with van lines). We have a set loading day and unloading day. This is by far the safest way to ship. Our interstate rates are per 24ft moving van that holds up to 8,500lbs or 1400CuFt. Some customers require one truck and some require more. One truck holds the average 1800SqFt.

03/02/2020

Very smooth move. Very professional strong men did the job!

Description of Work
Move dining room furniture into the dining room from the garage.

12/29/2019

DO NOT USE this company! Please seek a different moving service. The movers are dishonest and cannot be trusted. On November 19, 2019, two of the movers stole over $800 worth of shoes from my storage unit during the move. I did not discover the issue until I booked the service again and the movers discovered empty boxes. I tipped and provided food and water to the movers and was still left with th...

Description of Work
Entire Move

08/12/2017

Absolutely fantastic! Respectful, accommodating, and super fast. Moved everything exactly where I asked. I will never move again without Motivated Movers.

Description of Work
Moved 4 bed, 2 bath house

07/05/2017

They were very professional, very punctual, and were able to schedule our move on relatively short notice. They knew exactly what they were doing and were very efficient at getting us in and out.

Description of Work
We needed our 4 bedroom house moved to another house approximately 6 miles away.

05/23/2017

It went wonderfully! Brandon, Marquis and Kell are very hard workers. I appreciated their professionalism, courtesy and positive attitudes. They RAN between the truck and each apartment, explained the process well and did a great job. While moving is never fun, these three gentlemen truly helped the process along, treating both my things and me with courtesy and care. I highly recommend Motivated ...

Description of Work
I moved from one apartment to another in Montgomery in May 2017.

Category moving companies

• Home Moves • Office Moves • Local Moves • Long Distance Moves • Full Service Moves • Partial Service Moves • Internal Moves • Load & Unload Rentals/Pods • Deliveries • Packing • Packing Supplies

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express