AirNow Cooling & Heating

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2008

AirNow Cooling & Heating is a full-service air-conditioning and heating contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of central air-conditioning and heating systems. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books? You can count on AirNow HVAC to do the job right. We service all brands of air-conditioning and heating equipment. AirNow HVAC knows the dynamics of air-conditioning and heating and is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality of service at competitive prices. To contact us for a service call, a free quote on a new HVAC system or for further information on any of our services, please call 334-285-7065, or e-mail us at service@airnowhvac.com. How can we make your day better?...

Edwards Plumbing & Heating

Most people never think about their heating and cooling system until it breaks down. And it always seems to fail when you need it the most. Don't let your system be put in that situation. Edwards Plumbing & Heating is a local family-owned, full-service plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company that has been designing, installing, and maintaining plumbing and air conditioning systems since 1948. We offer a yearly service agreement to insure that your system will not let you down when you need it the most. Our yearly agreement includes a complete summer and winter check. A 10% discount is given on any parts that may be needed and you receive priority service over our non-contract customers if your system should need unexpected attention. Additional DBA - Edwards Plumbing-Heating-Air Conditioning.

Moultries heating and air LLC

Moultries Heating and Air is a small New company with 10 years experience in the field we provide great customer service Quality Work

SemperFi Heating and Air LLC

Semper Fi Heating and Air is a family-owned and operated business. After returning from two oversea tours as a Marine, owner Luke Kerby pursued and earned an A.A.S. in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) from Southern Union Community College. SemperFi offers complete HVAC servicing, installs, and insulation. We are known for our customer service. Whatever the job may be, we are "always faithful" and loyal to those we serve. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/21/2019

Technician was excellent. Explained the problem and provided portable unit since repair was not able to be completed at that time due to age and issues with unit Technician contacted the correct person in company to help. Made a bad situation better with care and concern

Description of Work
AC stopped working during heat wave

09/23/2017

It went very well. Taylor, the technician who handled the service call was very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. He was very prompt and at my house probably 30 minutes after I talked with the job scheduler in the AirNow office. Taylor quickly analyzed the problem. This is impressive since my air conditioning unit is very old. Not only did he just isolate the bad transformer, he went ahead...

Description of Work
The fan was not coming on to blow the cool air thru the duct work and into the rooms. The transformer in the main air conditioning unit in the house had stopped working.

06/28/2017

Excellent, very knowledgeable installers.

Description of Work
New a/C unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive feedback. AirNow is committed to superior service and exceeding the expectations of our clients. We appreciate your review and look forward to serving your home in the future. Thank you again, The Client Service Team at AirNow.

06/26/2017

the initial install was May 1st, they finished on June 23rd ( things the city inspector said needed done). I had to call twice to get them to come back and finish the work

Description of Work
replaced a/c

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to apologize for the delay on getting back to finish the punch list from the inspector. We should have been more persistent and on top of the completion of the project. Thank you for your patience and allowing us to continue to learn and improve from your feedback.

05/02/2017

Technician was on-time, professional, and thorough in his assessment of my A/C.

Description of Work
A/C tuneup and then needed A/C repairs

04/10/2017

Perfect. Easy to work with and very professional

Description of Work
Replaced an old furnace with a new one.

11/25/2016

The serviceman was friendly, courteous and professional. I had several questions which he answered in detail. I'm a detail person. He also provided some tips, which were very helpful. I have used them for four years and each time I have received the same quality of service.

Description of Work
Annual heating/air checkup

10/04/2016

Very professional. Went through a detailed report with associated benefits, costs, and order of priority (including weighing needs vs wants). Given the age of my unit and the upcoming environmental changes, the technician did a good job analyzing cost-benefit of options.

Description of Work
Inspection and cleaning of A/C unit.

05/27/2016

I called AirNow late at night when I realized my AC was not working. They came out the next morning. They explained everything in detail where I could understand and were able to repair my downstairs unit. They noticed that the upstairs unit was a minor flip of the switch repair and were honest about that. I know very little about AC units and they were honest about that which is huge for me. I hi...

Description of Work
They repaired two of my AC units.

05/04/2016

I purchased the top of the line heating and a/c unit which is pricey for me - however, it is a state of the art, 25 SEER system, very quiet and efficient and I will save money on the power and gas bill. The sales staff was knowledgeable and provided me a range of units, features and prices. I selected the best! The install was super and the crew was on time and very thoughtful and professional in ...

Description of Work
Installed complete Lennox Heating and Cooling system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential HVAC - heating & air conditioning repair & replacement, indoor air quality improvement, duct cleaning & replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available