A & A Sprinkler Systems

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

Family owned and operated for over 25 years. Over 50 years of combined irrigation and landscaping experience. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of North Alabama and has a strong proven referral base. A&A Sprinkler Systems, Inc. has the knowledge and dependability you are looking for in a company. Give us a call today to find out how we can help you obtain the lawn of your dreams through our irrigation and landscaping services....

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

Mc Irrigation

Landscape irrigation/ lighting

J&C Tree Experts

07/19/2017

It went really well. It was great to have a person actually answer the telephone to make the initial appointment. The serviceman was prompt and really knew what he was doing. He repaired as much as he could on the first visit and made an appointment to return- which he did at the time agreed upon. We will certainly use this company for any repairs and for any routine maintenance.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system had a broken pipe with several of the heads not working.

06/06/2017

Excellent work. Found leak immediately & repaired it.

Description of Work
Broken underground water pipe.

04/28/2017

Valves were open, he closed, utilities work by contractors had cut a line, repaired, replaced three sprinkler heads. Technician very quick and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
System was making odd noises, three lines running at once

02/20/2017

Technician identified a wiring problem within five minutes and repaired all system issues within thirty minutes. Tested system and replaced two failing sprinkler heads. Fast and effective!

Description of Work
Sprinkler system inoperative. Leak in one area from broken water line.

04/20/2016

Great. Prompt professional service with the results worth every penny spent.

Description of Work
Provided a free estimate for complete sprinkler system maintenance and addition of several new sprinklers. Steve and his team arrived on time and got the work done in accordance to the estimate. The end result was exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely recommend to my neighbors.

09/09/2015

Steve and Dalton (I hope I have this correct) came out right on time and we discussed what I was looking for. They went to work immediately! They made quick work of cycling through all of the sprinkler heads, adjusting and replacing where needed and also repairing the broken water line! I was very happy and impressed. The only thing that wasn't done that I would have appreciated was to receive an estimate of the amount of the service before it was done. They went right to work without doing that, but the price was so reasonable, I have no issues with it.

Description of Work
Provider called to check my irrigation system, adjust and/or replace sprinkler heads as needed and also repair what ended up being a broken water line.

08/20/2015

I contacted A & A Sprinkler Systems, via email link from their website and they responded to call them. I then called and left messages three times and receive no response. I guess they do not need the business or my money so I have contacted another company.

Description of Work
Nothing!

07/27/2015

Technician Mike who came out: excellent work. Did job as requested, checked additional for me and left area tidy. Very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Pricing fair too. Thank you to Mike

Description of Work
Locate leak below ground. Repair and clean up

06/16/2015

First of all, they don't answer their phone when they have a full schedule! This is a pain when you just need to talk about existing services! The owner, Roger, came out for an estimate. (Not free, by the way!) I walked around with him explaining where we had leaks (some that we fixed ourselves), what we had worked on and what we still needed done. I explained to him that we had been working on our own, trying to revamp the system ourselves, but the digging became a little too much for us. (At this point, it also would have been nice of him to explain to us how easy a few of the tasks would be for us to complete instead of him over-charging for it.) After another 30 minutes of him walking around by himself to assess the system, he told me that we needed to redo the old system in the entire front yard and that a few of the other zones needed holes repaired and new heads, etc. The quote for the entire system was way too high (thousands of dollars), so we decided not to change the front yard (because it was working fine) and to repair the broken heads, fix the leaks, and make sure that everything else was in working order. We had also dug up a 2'x12' section by the main control to repair leaks, which I asked him to cover back up (again, tired of the shoveling dirt). We agreed upon a price (which I thought still too high). His crew came back a week or so later and worked on the job. After they were finished, and left without saying anything to me, they had not filled in the 2'x12' hole and there were sprinkler heads that were still up too high out of the ground or crooked. I called Roger back (left a message) and told him how disappointed I was about his quality of service. He had his guys come back to fix the sprinkler heads (refused to fill the 2'x12' hole) and charged me over $70 more for the fixes, that we had already agreed upon him doing, which took all of 10 minutes. Overall, we paid too much for a service that SHOULD NOT cost that much, and it did not get done right the first time.

Description of Work
We asked for a revamp of our older sprinkler system.

10/30/2014

I sent e-mail to schedule a sprinkler system check. They got back to me the same day, and we scheduled the appointment for 2 days later. Mike, the technician, called when he was headed my way, and he arrived on the front end of the time window they had given me. We have 7 zones, and he started checking each one, flagging any problems that he saw along the way. He adjusted all the heads that needed adjusting to get good coverage and keep the water in my yard instead of on the street and driveways as it had been since I bought the house a year ago. One sprinkler head had to be replaced, because it was broken and didn't rotate properly. At least 3 had to be dug up and pulled up higher to clear the thick Bermuda grass. Mike stayed busy for 1 1/2 hours, and now everything is perfect. I really appreciated his attention to detail and getting everything right! They sent the invoice via e-mail after the service was complete, and I sent them a check. It could not have been easier. Aand A Sprinkler Systems definitely deserves all the A's that they've been getting on Angie's List based on my experience.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system check, adjustment, and replacement of bad sprinkler head.

Category irrigation system installer

Residential & Commercial Irrigation Systems – Service, Repair, & Upgrades - Existing Systems, New Installations, Winterization, Spring Start Up, Valve & Wire Locating, & Water Sprinkler Systems. Residential & Commercial Landscaping - Design & Installation, Lighting, Hardscape Design & Installation, Pond Design & Building, Lawn Seeding & Sod, Annual & Perennial Flower Beds, Tree & Shrub Planting, Soil Amendments, French Drain Installation, Mulch, & Dirt Work.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover