A & A Sprinkler Systems

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

207 Plantation Dr

Meridianville, AL 35759

Family owned and operated for over 25 years. Over 50 years of combined irrigation and landscaping experience. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of North Alabama and has a strong proven referral base. A&A Sprinkler Systems, Inc. has the knowledge and dependability you are looking for in a

07/19/2017

Connie H.

It went really well. It was great to have a person actually answer the telephone to make the initial appointment. The serviceman was prompt and really knew what he was doing. He repaired as much as he could on the first visit and made an appointment to return- which he did at the time agreed upon. We will certainly use this company for any repairs and for any routine maintenance.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system had a broken pipe with several of the heads not working.

06/06/2017

Fran W.

Excellent work. Found leak immediately & repaired it.

Description of Work
Broken underground water pipe.

04/28/2017

Michael R.

Valves were open, he closed, utilities work by contractors had cut a line, repaired, replaced three sprinkler heads. Technician very quick and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
System was making odd noises, three lines running at once

02/20/2017

James C.

Technician identified a wiring problem within five minutes and repaired all system issues within thirty minutes. Tested system and replaced two failing sprinkler heads. Fast and effective!

Description of Work
Sprinkler system inoperative. Leak in one area from broken water line.

04/20/2016

Mario C.

Great. Prompt professional service with the results worth every penny spent.

Description of Work
Provided a free estimate for complete sprinkler system maintenance and addition of several new sprinklers. Steve and his team arrived on time and got the work done in accordance to the estimate. The end result was exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely recommend to my neighbors.

09/09/2015

Mike A.

Steve and Dalton (I hope I have this correct) came out right on time and we discussed what I was looking for. They went to work immediately! They made quick work of cycling through all of the sprinkler heads, adjusting and replacing where needed and also repairing the broken water line! I was very happy and impressed. The only thing that wasn't done that I would have appreciated was to receive an estimate of the amount of the service before it was done. They went right to work without doing that, but the price was so reasonable, I have no issues with it.

Description of Work
Provider called to check my irrigation system, adjust and/or replace sprinkler heads as needed and also repair what ended up being a broken water line.

08/20/2015

Michelle P.

I contacted A & A Sprinkler Systems, via email link from their website and they responded to call them. I then called and left messages three times and receive no response. I guess they do not need the business or my money so I have contacted another company.

Description of Work
Nothing!

07/27/2015

Judith S.

Technician Mike who came out: excellent work. Did job as requested, checked additional for me and left area tidy. Very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Pricing fair too. Thank you to Mike

Description of Work
Locate leak below ground. Repair and clean up

06/16/2015

Brandon B.

First of all, they don't answer their phone when they have a full schedule! This is a pain when you just need to talk about existing services! The owner, Roger, came out for an estimate. (Not free, by the way!) I walked around with him explaining where we had leaks (some that we fixed ourselves), what we had worked on and what we still needed done. I explained to him that we had been working on our own, trying to revamp the system ourselves, but the digging became a little too much for us. (At this point, it also would have been nice of him to explain to us how easy a few of the tasks would be for us to complete instead of him over-charging for it.) After another 30 minutes of him walking around by himself to assess the system, he told me that we needed to redo the old system in the entire front yard and that a few of the other zones needed holes repaired and new heads, etc. The quote for the entire system was way too high (thousands of dollars), so we decided not to change the front yard (because it was working fine) and to repair the broken heads, fix the leaks, and make sure that everything else was in working order. We had also dug up a 2'x12' section by the main control to repair leaks, which I asked him to cover back up (again, tired of the shoveling dirt). We agreed upon a price (which I thought still too high). His crew came back a week or so later and worked on the job. After they were finished, and left without saying anything to me, they had not filled in the 2'x12' hole and there were sprinkler heads that were still up too high out of the ground or crooked. I called Roger back (left a message) and told him how disappointed I was about his quality of service. He had his guys come back to fix the sprinkler heads (refused to fill the 2'x12' hole) and charged me over $70 more for the fixes, that we had already agreed upon him doing, which took all of 10 minutes. Overall, we paid too much for a service that SHOULD NOT cost that much, and it did not get done right the first time.

Description of Work
We asked for a revamp of our older sprinkler system.

10/30/2014

Russell S.

I sent e-mail to schedule a sprinkler system check. They got back to me the same day, and we scheduled the appointment for 2 days later. Mike, the technician, called when he was headed my way, and he arrived on the front end of the time window they had given me. We have 7 zones, and he started checking each one, flagging any problems that he saw along the way. He adjusted all the heads that needed adjusting to get good coverage and keep the water in my yard instead of on the street and driveways as it had been since I bought the house a year ago. One sprinkler head had to be replaced, because it was broken and didn't rotate properly. At least 3 had to be dug up and pulled up higher to clear the thick Bermuda grass. Mike stayed busy for 1 1/2 hours, and now everything is perfect. I really appreciated his attention to detail and getting everything right! They sent the invoice via e-mail after the service was complete, and I sent them a check. It could not have been easier. Aand A Sprinkler Systems definitely deserves all the A's that they've been getting on Angie's List based on my experience.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system check, adjustment, and replacement of bad sprinkler head.

08/09/2014

Debbie S.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
installed additional sprinkler heads, adjusted sprinklers and replaced heads.

07/28/2014

Patti T.

Took them a couple of days to get here but arrived on time and completed the work very quickly. And the sprinklers are working again!

Description of Work
Replaced or repaired an electric valve in our sprinkler system.

07/03/2014

Craig M.

Middle of the road estimate to have sprinklers installed. Cheapest guy was flaky so I went with Aand A. Showed up on time and did an excellent job with the system. Very professional and glad I went with them.

Description of Work
Installed irrigation system on half acre yard.

06/01/2014

Nancy K.

Appt scheduled in advance so I could be home. I did not hear from them all afternoon so I called them late to verify they were still coming. They were running late due to storms the day before. Arrived about 6:15 pm and fixed 5 sprinkler heads but that did not resolve leak. Indicated they'd have to come back. Another appt was scheduled and I did not have to be home for that one. I received a call mid morning that day indicating the leak had been found and fixed. I've not had any problems since then. Happy with repairs. This is the second time I've used Aand A Sprinkler and I'd call them again.

Description of Work
Replaced broken sprinkler heads and found and fixed leak in sprinkler system.

05/30/2014

Peggy H.

They do good work. They were personable and they explained what they were doing and how the zones were going to cover and they showed me how to reprogram the system.

Description of Work
I've used A & A Sprinkler Systems for expanding the service. They put another zone and repaired some heads that I run over with a lawn mower.

03/27/2014

Heather G.

They came out and provided me a quote the same day I called. The gentlemen were extremely knowledgable and nice. Their quote was comparable to other ones I got, it was a fair price. The reason I decided to go with another company was lack of information provided regarding maintenance for my new sprinkler system. The other company provided me a detailed handout on maintenance and warranty. When I asked about maintenance, Mr Johnson didn't cover the specifics of and associated costs thoroughly enough (it was a little vague) to make me feel comfortable proceeding with the install. Other than that, I would have preferred to go with them.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate on new system install

02/02/2014

Ty and Janice E.

They came out when they said they would, performed the service requested at a very fair price. I will be using them in the future, highly recommended small business.

Description of Work
Hired this company to winterize a home sprinkler system.

01/05/2014

Darryl R.

Great service. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced sprinkler heads, found buried valves, fixed line leak etc.

10/20/2013

Phillip S.

Mie did a great job and even helped adjust a couple of head for better water coverage.

Description of Work
Fixed a stuck valve the had one zone constantly on.

08/14/2013

Sarah Perry P.

Aand A Sprinklers is a dependable company with fair prices. They promptly repaired my problem, even while I was on vacation.

Description of Work
They fixed a gushing leak in my sprinkler system.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

07/23/2013

ROBERT G.

they came when they promised, did the job and were extremely reasonable. When we had them come back for a further adjustment, they were very responsive.....what more could you ask for. Thanks

Description of Work
checked sprinkler system, adjusted sprays, replaced sprinkler heads, replaced sprinklers.

06/25/2013

Cindy P.

I called and requested them to come out and give me an estimate. They came out and gave me a written estimate for some work to be done. Everything went fine. The people who came out were fine. I did not have any complaints about them.

Description of Work
I had A & A Sprinkler Systems come out and do an estimate for me three or four weeks ago for landscaping.

Category landscaping

06/24/2013

Ronald G.

Went very well. The installed was very pleasant and performed in a professional manner. I'm very happy with the results. Completed work in about 2 hours.

Description of Work
Replaced multiple heads, lengthened several risers, relocated one head and added one head.

06/17/2013

Ernest J.

It took approx 20 min. I had already located the break and had partly dug it up. The fix required 4 ninty degree elbows be added to go around a piece of imbedded concrete. I had some fence post replaced last year which was the source of the problem.

Description of Work
Fix a broken pipe in my sprinkler system.

06/10/2013

Patricia P.

The installation went very well. All the zones work perfectly. (One thing I wish they had done: I wish they had identified each zone on the control panel (i.e., zone 1 = front yard, zone 2 = side yard. Other than that, I am very pleased.)

Description of Work
A&A Sprinkler Systems installed a 7-zone inground sprinkler system in my yard. I have a large corner lot and it took 3 full days of work (they even worked in the rain!).

GREEN LEGACY LANDSCAPING LLC

We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood. We look forward to doing business with you! Contact us today with any questions or to get an estimate on any other home improvement project.

2022 Super Service Award

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

2022 Super Service Award

Mc Irrigation

Landscape irrigation/ lighting

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential & Commercial Irrigation Systems – Service, Repair, & Upgrades - Existing Systems, New Installations, Winterization, Spring Start Up, Valve & Wire Locating, & Water Sprinkler Systems. Residential & Commercial Landscaping - Design & Installation, Lighting, Hardscape Design & Installation, Pond Design & Building, Lawn Seeding & Sod, Annual & Perennial Flower Beds, Tree & Shrub Planting, Soil Amendments, French Drain Installation, Mulch, & Dirt Work.