By George Inspections and Services

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2017

Self employed business owner with over 30 years in the handyman/inspection business. Al state license Hi 4170. Member of the Hoover Chamber of Commerce and also the Birmingham Assoc. of Realtors. We take cash, checks and credit cards as payment for inspections. 10% discount for police officers and active members for armed service members....

Advanced Home Inspection Services LLC

General Home Inspections. Don’t get stuck with a lemon for a house. If there are issues, I will notice it .

03/20/2018

George did an excellent job with our home inspection on a house we are buying. He was able to schedule us quickly and we got the report almost immediately after the inspection was completed. The report was very thorough and George was happy to explain aspects of the report as well. I can’t recommend him enough for any home inspection needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

06/05/2017

George did an excellent job. He arrived early and began working even before I had arrived. He was very thorough, checking even the smallest details that had never even occurred to be. He had no problem stopping to answer my questions and was very patient and knowledgeable. He was very quick to send his report, which was extremely thorough as well. Will definitely be using him again when the time c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection prior to buying new house

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for the great review. One of the biggest compliments anyone can give me is a referral. It was a pleasure working for you and I wish you the best in your new home.

05/18/2017

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an inspection done on a home that we are purchasing.

CATEGORY home inspection

First, thank you for your business, and secondly thank you for the review. The best compliment anyone can give me is a referral, so if you know someone I the process of purchasing a house tell them about me and my services. The best of luck in your new home.

05/02/2017

George was very knowledgeable on what to look for. He was able to suggest several repairs to be done and he did it within a day of me calling him. He also answered one of the sellers questions with ease. His pricing is very fair and I would recommend him to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am buying a new home and needed inspection before closing.

04/28/2017

George was great! He inspected 2 houses for us. He was very thorough and courteous and explained the process. He brought things to our attention during the inspection. He is fair when it comes to price. Hopefully we don't have to have a third inspected but if we do I'll be calling George!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

Home inspections, 11 month inspections before your warranty expires

I offer mold inspection, radon and infared

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal