W & S Professional Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2006

PO BOX 154

Mc Calla, AL 35111

W&S Professional Carpet Cleaning is a family owned business. As homeowners, we understand the importance of knowing those whom you allow in your home. As husband and wife, we understand the importance of trust in building a lasting relationship. We invite you to become part of the W&S family of thrilled customers. Let us customize a cleaning service program to suit your individual needs and your budget. Whether you require daily, weekly or monthly service, just one-time only service, you can count on W&S for top-notch cleaning and unbeatable rates. As a friendly reminder a 3 to 6 month call back can be expected to help maintain the life of your carpet. Award winning....

carpet cleaning (115)upholstery cleaning (13)tile installation (9)floor cleaning (2)

05/16/2020

Walter did an excellent job for us.

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give W&S Carpet Cleaning a good review. We appreciate your business.

01/13/2018

They did a great job getting the stains out of the carpet and grout. They were prompt, communicated well and very friendly. Will use again.

Description of Work
Carpets and tile floors were cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 01/11/2018

Thank you for taking time out to give W&S Carpet Cleaning a good review. We appreciate your business.

09/05/2017

I have a puppy that accidently soiled my carpet. I had tried everything to remove it and could not. Also other stains. W & S did a very good job in a timely manor. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
I had carpet cleaned throughout my house. I was very pleased.

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

04/12/2017

Walter has been doing our carpets for the last four years, would not have anyone else. Always does an excellent job and is very trustworthy. Whenever he comes I feel like family has come to visit.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and kitchen floor/grout.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], It is always a pleasure to take care of your carpet cleaning needs. It indeed feels like a family visit when I come to do your carpet cleaning. I appreciate your business.

03/27/2017

came out and gave estimation. was on time, professional interpersonal communication, and clean the carpets very well.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning: dining room, family room, and bedroom.

Work Completed On 03/08/2017

Thank you for taking time to give W&[Member Information Removed] Carpet Cleaning a good review. We appreciate your business.

02/27/2017

Great. They are fast, efficient, and super nice.

Description of Work
Needed carpets cleaned in the home we just purchased and then a couple days later, we needed the rental home we just left cleaned as well.

Work Completed On 02/22/2017

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give W&S Professional Carpet Cleaning a good review. We appreciate your business.

01/09/2017

We?ve used them a few times. They move all the furniture to completely clean the rooms. They do a suburb job. They get out all stains, everything looks new, and smells fresh. They put plastic down so the water won?t get on anything.

Description of Work
We've used them a few times.

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

Thank you for taking time out to give W&[Member Information Removed] Carpet Cleaning a good review. We appreciate your business.

07/15/2016

They were running a little behind getting there but called ahead of time to let me know which I appreciated. They were very professional and easy to work with. I plan to have them come back to clean and seal my kitchen grout too.

Description of Work
We had our carpets cleaned in the entire house and they did a fantastic job.

Cost $286.66

Work Completed On 05/27/2016

06/29/2016

Sheletia was very quick to respond to us after my first phone call. I was attempting to schedule carpet cleaning for several weeks in the future, so we set up a time to come by for a quote. They called before coming to my home on the day of the initial appointment and arrived a little earlier than scheduled. After measuring and reviewing our needs, they provided a quote which was a little bit high...

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 5 rooms.

Work Completed On 06/29/2016

12/13/2015

Walter does a great job. He's cleaned our carpet a couple of times before and has always done a great job. I will always call him for this service.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 rooms, hall, and stairway.

Work Completed On 12/02/2015

Thank you for taking time to give W&S Carpet Cleaning a good review. We appreciate your business.

Tile & grout cleaning, hardwood cleaning, upholstery cleaning, strip and wax floors & scotch guard.

Ask for details.