PERFECT PANES

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2006

2153 LAKESIDE DR

Mc Calla, AL 35111

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

05/03/2017

Mary S.

I have never dealt with a better group. Owner Chris was excellent, following through on getting a storm window removed and cleaned when his crew couldn't do it. What a wonderful team. Hire these people!

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out.

10/06/2015

Jack P.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out. Pleasant and efficient.

06/14/2015

Melissa J H.

Pretty good, be sure to get an estimate from job location, found out the going rate $75 per hour.

Description of Work
Clean gutters, power wash, etc.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

03/27/2015

Joseph O.

The provider came out and gave an estimate, and we set up a time to provide the service on the next day. The employees who cleaned the gutters were professional, courteous, and did a good job. I plan to have them back on a yearly basis.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

03/10/2015

Jane D.

excellent work

Description of Work
washed windows

12/27/2013

Neil H.

Service was wonderful. This is the second time we have used this company for our annual gutter cleaning. Chris is responsive and so easy to work with. Caleb did a fantastic job, was on time and professional. We plan to use them again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning

12/06/2013

Cathy S.

Caleb did a marvelous job! The light fixture looks like new!

Description of Work
Outside and inside windows. Power wash deck. Change floodlights Best of all : cleaned inaccessible light fixture in two story foyer

11/16/2013

Bill B.

These guys did an excellent job. They worked fast too yet even removed some old paint spray. I recommend Perfect Panes and would use them again.

Description of Work
Perfect Panes washed the outside of all the windows in my house.

02/12/2013

Colin M.

They did a great job. They are very reliable, very professional, and prompt.

Description of Work
Perfect Panes cleaned our windows and chandelier.

09/13/2012

Kristal C.

This is a really great company! They have very nice, clean cut employees! Their work was impeccable and also Guaranteed! I would definitely get them to do work again! Their website is listed wrong on here though, the website is perfectpanes4you.com Give them a try, you won't regret it!

Description of Work
They've cleaned my carpet, done pressure washing. They have also cleaned and waxed the floors at my church and cleaned the carpets, benches, gutters and windows!

Category carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

08/07/2006

I think they did a wonderful job on my windows inside and out. I liked that the workers did everything without any interruptions to my family and me. The windows are very clear, no streaks or smudges at all.

Description of Work
I had them clean about 35 windows in my house.

08/07/2006

Me and my husband really liked that they did the job very quietly and with no interruptions. They were very professional and did a great job on cleaning our windows. I will use them again and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned the inside and the outside of 50 windows throughout my house.

08/07/2006

Perfect Panes has great prices. I was expecting to pay double what I pay every year for my window cleaning. My windows always look amazing, and once a year Chris calls me, as soon as the pollen is gone, and says he will be coming out to do the windows. Chris always shows up on time and I have a ton of windows so it's nice to have someone come clean them.

Description of Work
Perfect Panes comes out once a year in the spring after the pollen has finished falling to wash 400 windows in my home.

Green's On Time pressure washing

We offer quality and affordable pressure washing services.

Clean N Clear

Clean N Clear is here to complete any and all of your pressure washing needs!! We are Almost guaranteed to beat any competitors price!! Let us know what you've been quoted and we will take a look at your project. Give us a call or click for an estimate today! Very fast an great results !!

Precision Power Washing

We can clean all types of stains from your homes siding using our safe, low pressure cleaning method known as soft washing. Our cleaning method is very safe both for our employees and your property. As your know, high pressure can cause damage to many surfaces like vinyl, aluminum, stucco and wood. Our low pressure cleaning method allows us to safely and effectively clean all surfaces without the risk of causing damage.

ASK FOR DETAILS

WINDOW CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING, HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING, TILE CLEANING, CHANDELIER CLEANING, GUTTER CLEANING, MILDEW REMOVAL, & POWERWASHING.