Rocket City Restoration, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2011

In business since 1996. Located in Madison, Al. with a 10,000 sq' facility. My employees on average have been with me for over 7 years. A+ BBB rating We offer mold remediation services and soda blasting services. We clean in home damage, and can fully pack, move, store and clean home contents if the damage to your home is severe....

Pro Building LLC

Pro Building can assist you with any property damage claim or restoration need.. Call Us Today!

PuroClean Property Restoration

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.

H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC

H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work.

Offers by H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC on Angi

05/30/2017

Totally eliminated smoke smell

Description of Work
Ozone machine for smoke smell

Category mold removal

09/16/2015

Description of Work
Excellent service, great job.

10/14/2014

Description of Work
Very professional. Explained exactly what they would do and did it. Adjusted cost downward when we completed some of the cleaning so they didn't need to do it. Punctual and adjusted well to some additional air filtration that was required. Would recommend them without reservation.

Category mold removal

You just made my day! Thank you so much for those kind words. And please call if you ever need anything.

02/16/2014

I had some water lines in the house break because of the freezing weather. I contacted my insurance company and I was told there were no plumbers, no water litigation companies, and no remediation available that they use and I would have to do the best I can in finding what I needed due to the numerous weather related problems in my area. I had a difficult time locating a plumber. All of the plumb...

03/19/2013

k

Description of Work
We had a toilet leak under the linoleum in a bathroom with a concrete floor. There was so much water that we had to pull up the linoleum. Called Rocket City Restoration and talked to Rudy. He advised us on a simple solution. Because of the time of year, he said we could put box fans in the bathroom and run them for a week. That would dry out the floor. We should also pull off the trim around the baseboard, and the fans would dry out the wood at floor level. This solution worked and saved us money. I appreciate the honesty of a man who will give you good advice, even if it costs him a job. I would definately call Rudy if we ever have more water damage problems.

Category water damage restoration

Fire, Smoke cleanup; Water and flood drying and cleanup; Mold remediation services - I use a 3rd party for testing pre and post cleanup for independent verification.

We are a disaster cleaning company, No rebuild, remodel or repair services offered. We can always recommend a qualified contractor.