Indian Creek Wholesale Nursery

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

3.4

A B C Cutting Contractors...

BedRock Siteworks was established in 2015. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above all, we seek to develop enduring relationships. Our work is designed to function over the long term, as are our relationships with our customers.

Owner Operated SiteWork and Grading company specializing in building driveways, pads for shops and garages, parking pads, preparing yard for Sod or Grass Seed, clearing away brush and small trees, digging trench for French drains or other drainage needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry.

05/11/2016

Description of Work
Will never use them again. Derrick planted substandard plants with the understanding that he would replace them if they didn't do well since these were all he had available at the time. He told two of us that, but says he never said it. He also said if we didn't have the sprinkling system on, we have no warranty. That was never mentioned or written anywhere. Guess he doesn't winterize his sprinkling system and apparently doesn't do landscaping if you don't have a sprinkling system. Terrible, terrible, terrible experience.

Category architect

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Developed landscape plan and installed the specific plants we wanted. Excellent work.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

09/14/2014

I will never go back to do business with them again. Not a trustworthy retailer.

Description of Work
When I called them on the phone, they told me that matched any competitor's prices. When I got there If found what I wanted. Loaded it in my truck and went in to pay. It was then they refused to match the prices (documented-not just my word). I walked out took the plants out of my truck and left.

Category landscaping

03/31/2014

It was fine. I like that they were there and their location. They are convenient to my location.

Description of Work
I bought some plants from Indian Creek Wholesale Nursery.

Category greenhouses

04/28/2013

My initial experience with Indian Creek was with one of their subcontractors that did landscape design for us. This service costs about $75/hour. We have a relatively small lot (less than 1/4 of acre lot), so we didn't expect this would be a very expensive venture. The end result cost us $375 (5 hours)...a little more than I expected (thought it would be around $200). I would suggest if you are us...

Description of Work
Utilized their Landscape design service plus purchased plants from them. Future plans on what we can do for upgrading the design in the rear of the house.

Category landscaping,greenhouses,architect,hardscaping