College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving

Founded 2015 • With Angi since October 2015

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving offers local and long distance home and office moving, junk removal, and various labor services across the Huntsville and surrounding areas. Our trucks and team members are Uniformed, Background Checked, Qualified, Professional and there is no job too big or too small for us to handle. No matter what your situation, you can always count on us to provide you with guaranteed satisfaction. Hunks-Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service. We are here to take the stress out of your Move! We can remove your unwanted Junk and to leave your House Clean and Uncluttered! ECO-FRIENDLY JUNK REMOVAL: We remove ALL non-hazardous items from anywhere on your property and always recycle, donate and dispose of them in the most environmentally friendly manner available to us....

Packmasters Moving And Storage

We specialize in local and long-distance moving services, along with storage services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Motivated Movers of Huntsville & Decatur

Motivated Movers is a full service moving company. local and long distance moves, home or office, we are here for all your moving needs. We provide direct service moves, meaning no shared space or shared loads, it is your items only on the truck. We also provide professional packing services and sell packing supplies. We do as much or as little as you need, you can tailor make the move to fit your needs and or budget, Motivated Movers is here for all your moving needs.

Changing Spaces Moving Inc

Changing Spaces Moving, Inc. is a residential and commercial, local and L-O-N-G distance moving company serving Birmingham, Huntsville, Orange Beach and Gulf Shores Alabama. We are a family owned and operated mover, not a franchise, that provides local and long distance moving with personal attention to detail. Our people are prompt dedicated professionals who are ready and willing to assist you in every phase of your moving process. Let us help you reduce the stress related to moving your belongings, leaving you with the peace of mind to concentrate on the other aspects of you relocation. Headquarters for Changing Spaces Moving, Inc. is in Birmingham, Alabama, with locations in Huntsville and our newest location, Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama.

09/23/2017

Scheduling was very easy. The guys with the truck kept me informed as to when they expected to arrive and did arrive when they promised. They moved everything with care being sure not to scratch the walls and floor as they moved this junk down a set of stairs to their truck. Didn't take too long and I thought the price was reasonable. Found the Huntsville people excellent to work with. Would certa...

Description of Work
I had some old furniture and old console tv that needed to go to the junk yard.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

09/06/2017

It went fairly well. I felt like I needed to supervise the movers. These were heavy pieces and the floors had just been redone. They had trouble figuring out how to get the fridge back in the kitchen. They did gouge the floors in a few places while moving the fridge.

Description of Work
I needed a few bulky, heavy items moved to my covered front porch while I had my floors refinished.

Category moving companies

07/27/2017

It went fine. They were very good. Pricing was what they said. I wish it would have been a little lower.

Description of Work
They just took away some boxes that I had packed up in the garage and also some other lawn things that were just rusted out, patio things, and a couple of other things in the yard.

07/25/2017

It went great. The price was reasonable. They just did what they advertised they'd do and it's hard to find people who do that anymore. It was just two workers. They were quick. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They just moved furniture out.

07/24/2017

The guys from College Hunks were very professional, courteous They worked hard and completed the job quickly. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removal of items from storage unit being cleaned out.

07/24/2017

The move went extremely smoothly and we having nothing bad to say. The young men were easy to work with and were very reliable.

Description of Work
Moved contents of home

Category junk removal","moving company

07/18/2017

They were here as expected, loaded the truck quickly and were pleasant to talk to.

Description of Work
Hauling away old appliances and other things

Category garbage collection service","junk removal

07/17/2017

They were on time, worked quickly and were very professional and friendly. We had no damages and they did more than we were expecting for the price.

Description of Work
Helped with moving large items to our new residence.

Category junk removal","moving company

06/08/2017

Lucas and Seth met us at Staples and quickly got the bookshelves loaded and was at the house within a few minutes. They were very professional and friendly. They made quick work of the job .

Description of Work
Picked up and move Book Shelves from Staples to our house.

Category junk removal

05/13/2017

While there was a little delay the first time they came out to the house, they kept me informed and did a great job getting someone out very soon afterward. Both times, they made quick work of removing all the items I needed gone, and they delivered upon the H.U.N.K.S. promise. Funny name - great service.

Description of Work
As we were getting ready to put our house on the market and then again just prior to closing, we had some extra stuff around the house. Some junk. Some items that could be donated. I needed help getting the stuff out of my house.

Category garbage collection service","junk removal

Junk Removal. Donation Pick Up. Professional Packing. Hauling. Moving.

Hazardous Waste Removal.