Champion Home Remodeling & Construction Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2009

3.3

Whatever your next construction project, Champion Home Remodeling & Construction, Inc. is here to help. From remodeling your kitchen to re-roofing your home, Champion Home Remodeling in Huntsville & Madison, Alabama is experienced in all facets of construction. Whether you need new siding, new windows or have found yourself the victim of a natural disaster, Champion Home Remodeling & Construction is the general contractor for you....

Gutter craft specializes in new gutter installs as well as repairs. We offer quarterly cleanings, fascia and soffit repair/replace. We also install gutter protection. Please call today to schedule your free estimate 256-679-4012. Gutter craft has been in business since 1980. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service!

Experienced gutter company servicing the Huntsville area.

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Huntsville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

07/28/2015

I objected to doing the work in the wrong order and was ignored. So they spent the first 1/2 day sealing the screws first and then came back later to finish putting in the panels. They only worked two 1/2 days and I was concerned they didn't do a good job. It was just too fast for the size of the roof and the number of screws that needed to be sealed. They demanded payment even though I did not re...

Description of Work
I am building an apartment in my stable. After paying a 25% deposit and being told it would take 2 to 3 weeks for the roof to be repaired, they failed to show. At 5 weeks I called and was told the owner forgot about the job. Someone was sent out who knew nothing about what the contract said or what was to be done. The job required replacing 4 plastic panels in the back of a large barn with new panels, putting adhesive tape between the edes of the new and existing metal panels, and sealing all srews to make the roof waterproof. When I signed the contract I was told they would replace the panels first, then finish by sealing all the screws. They were also supposed to identify any other problems that my make the roof leak - no such problems were identified. After 6 weeks of waiting I was told the materials hadn't been ordered and that they intended to seal the screws first, then replace the panels.

Category remodeling

07/02/2015

Contractor was not the cheapest price but seemed to be trustworthy and professional and so I hired him to fix my rotted out chimney and replace vinyl siding with expensive ledge rock on the back deck as well as repair water damage to sheetrock, finish and repaint. When the job was finished it looked pretty good, though not perfect, and I paid him for the work with the security of a 1 year warranty...

Description of Work
Re-built chimney, installed ledge rock, and repair water damage inside.

Category remodeling

02/23/2014

They were great. They were on time, worked with my schedule, extremely nice to work with, tidy and left the area very clean. The quality of work is excellent and I am a very picky person. I would hire this company again in a snap.

Description of Work
Restored guest bath after hot water heater ruptured due to severe cold weather and leaked, bring down half the ceiling and damaging half the walls. They ripped out the damaged wallboard, replaced and finished through the paint priming stage. I will do the painting as it is a special paint job of stripes. If you see this review under gutter repair and replacement, that is not the correct category. They are home remodeling and construction.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

10/29/2012

They started later than promised, ordered the wrong materials so job was delayed. The people who give you the estimate and make the promises are not the people who come to do the work. Not as good experience as we had hoped for.

Description of Work
WE had a glass patio enclosure put on back of our house. (I am guessing on the date work was done. It was after the tornado, but can't remember exactly when it was done)

Category remodeling,sunrooms

This appears to be the wrong company. It may be Champion Windows and Doors.

02/06/2012

They did everything they were suppose to do and stuck to their bid. I also thought they were a little short to their punctuality, which makes sense as there was a high demand due to the tornado.

Description of Work
I hired Champion Home Remodeling & Construction to repair roof and gutter damage from the tornado.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Bathroom Remodels • Kitchen Remodeling • Vinyl Siding • Hardiplank Siding • Roofing • Garages • Additions • Construction • Carpentry • Home Improvements • Tile Installation • Hardwood Floors • Vinyl Flooring • Replacement Windows • Framing • Drywall • Painting • Doors • Skylights • Home Repair • Trim & Crown Molding • Home Builder

Check, Financing Available