ABC Cleaning and Restoration

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2010

Additional contact name - Evan Willis. Additional DBA - ABC Enterprises LLC. Military and non profit organization discount....

Pro Building LLC

Pro Building can assist you with any property damage claim or restoration need.. Call Us Today!

R & J Homes Company

R & J Homes Company is a Professional Flooring Contractor that has been in business since 2012. Offers services like Flooring Installation, Floor Refinishing, and more. Contact us for more information. Mold Remediation Hartselle AL Flooring Service, Flooring Installation, Foundation Waterproofing, Quality Flooring, Hardwood Floor Refinishing http://rjhomescompany.com/

A to Z pressure washing

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do windows, houses, driveways, building, etc

05/16/2017

They were direct and professional and they seamed to know what they were talking about. The pricing was way to out of line.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for mold removal in crawl space.

03/23/2017

Very knowledgeable. Did a comprehensive assessment and provided great insight into potential problem areas and ways to remediate effectively without buying in to expensive gimmick products like UV air systems

Description of Work
Mold inspection and testing

12/05/2016

ABC Cleaning came out and did an air quality test. But not only did they provide me my test results which were detailed and had exactly the info I needed - they also sat down and took their time to answer all my questions and went above and beyond what they had to. Great experience AAA+

Description of Work
Had a leak a few months ago and wanted to ensure I didn't have a bigger issue with mold.

09/02/2016

Great. Their cost was reasonable. They did the work on time and on budget. They discussed options for expanded services, but also offered the minimum needed with no hard sell.

Description of Work
Water damage and mold abatement.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can help with. Darrell Riley

02/10/2016

Description of Work
The guys were very professional. They weren't pushy or anything of the kind. They came out to the house, took some samples, and walked me through the entire results and process of the sampling. Highly recommend their service.

06/25/2015

Description of Work
Mold remediation and water clean up. This firm is very professional and do excellent work.

04/27/2015

I contacted ABC because I was concerned about a moldy smell in my closet. They came out and performed an inspection. They used a special camera to locate a water leak in the wall from the adjoining bathroom. They found the mold that was the source of the smell and took care of everything from the removal of the wet walls and drying of the studs to the mold testing afterwards that provided me the p...

Description of Work
Mold removal

06/10/2013

We recently had the water line that feeds into the back of our refrigerator spring a leak that it took a few days to discover. Meanwhile, water was seeping under our hardwood floors in several rooms. We called ABC and they came out very quickly, set up equipment to dry the floors and sheetrock in the walls, and got the process started. They made appointments for each day to come and monitor the dr...

Description of Work
Water extraction from hardwood floor with baseboard removal, containment barrier, dehumidification and wood floor drying.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing

07/31/2012

They are excellent, and their price is really reasonable. They are just very good people. They come in and do the job. They are very thorough. They seem to be more efficient than the other ones we have used in the past.

Description of Work
We used ABC Cleaning and Restoration for carpet cleaning. We have used them 3-4 times.

Category carpet cleaners

02/13/2012

It was great They were very polite, very thorough, and professional.

Description of Work
I had carpets cleaned. I needed them to come out in a fairly short period of time, they did and did a great job.

Category carpet cleaners

We are a full service cleaning and restoration company specializing in water damage, mold testing and remediation, fire and smoke damage cleaning and deodorization, and cleaning of all flooring types both residential and commercial. Our customer first approach to business is more than a tagline. It is the very foundation upon which our entire business is based.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal