Bill's Woodworks

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2013

We are a growing company which I started as a part time business in the fall of 1997. Then in the spring of 2003 I licensed and insured my business as some growth was developing and then after a scale back of employees and a 33 1/2 year employment with another firm, I came into my personal business full time. That was 5 1/2 years ago and today I have four employees beside myself who give us better than 50 years experience in our profession. I alone have 44 1/2 years in the Cabinet and Millwork industry being involved in both residential and commercial work of all types, from the restaurant industry to banks, schools and the health care areas. We are growing as we give our customers a quality product which is not made of particleboard or MDF board in a custom atmosphere where one can choose what they want and know they are getting the best product for their hard earned money. In addition, our customers have asked us to do more construction type remodels which requires a state certified license by the Alabama Home Builders Association ; thus we have it and that number is 24429...

TNT Construction

TNT Construction is the one stop shop for most of your construction residential and commercial needs. This includes, painting, flooring, sheetrock, decks, doors and windows, concrete, kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, framing, painting, pressure washing, trim work, siding, carpentry, and much much more. The owner has over 20 years of experience in construction which includes large commercial jobs and many residential jobs. We can also help design your job, and make your final product unique!

Dearman Construction LLC

Dearman Construction is a family / veteran owned company that specializes in fencing, decks, patios, porches, flooring, roof repairs, small remodeling projects, general contracting services, and more! Dearman Constructions' primary goal is to meet customers' construction needs through quality workmanship and successful relationships. Dearman Constructions' motto is Faith - God first in all we do, Family - The purpose and heart of our business, & Integrity - Doing exceptional work at competitive and fair pricing. With industry experience since the 1990's we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business, we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Dearman Construction a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Luke's Painting Company

Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use high quality premium products for every project. The paint that we use offers great coverage, exceptionally stunning colors, high durability and excellent washability. Location of any project is never an issue, we love to travel so let us get you a free quote today! Luke can be reached directly by phone or text at - 334-922-9148 By email at - LukesPaintingCompany@yahoo.com

Offers by Luke's Painting Company on Angi

10/14/2014

Very well. Was nicely surprised by the quality.

Description of Work
custom-made cabinets in my bedrooms

Category custom cabinets

01/27/2014

Category custom cabinets

02/20/2013

He is very honest and shows up when scheduled. He works very hard all day long to complete the job. He is also certified to install any type of countertops and cabinets. He goes over the job with you and provides you with a quote and stands behind his quote. He also provides quality work.

Description of Work
He is currently building a special cabinet for me to match the current cabinets I have in my home.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,woodworking

Cabinets, marble, granite, painting, additions, remodeling whole homes form the roof to the deck and garage to the kitchen & bathroom. We really are versed in most areas but if not, we have a person to be licensed and insured to come and back us up.

Electrical unless my HVAC contractor who is certified can do it. Plumbing is the same way as my plumber is certified and insured making that task much simpler.

Within 50 miles from our office.