Affordable Home Repair

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2007

Local owned and operated in business 15 yrs,no strange faces after,i will be the worker,dont let all the others send 10or more persons you never meet,i have lots of veryhappy constumers...

We do plumbing, heating, and cooling. We show up on time and go the extra mile for our customers. We service and install a wide array of products with the upmost quality and assurance that you will be satisfied.

Specializing in construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most energy efficient crawlspace possible. I have joined the Crawlspace Doctor team to gain their knowledge and for the support of an expanding Corporation.

11/27/2009

The stuff he sprayed on my corregated roof caused it to dry and crack in practically every groove all the way across the patio. The resulting leaks were so bad it was as if I didn't have a roof. The owner/manager refused to return my calls for about 6 months, or to make any effort to fix the problem/repair the damage.

Description of Work
I am not sure of the date, but the work was done about 5 yrs. ago. Since then the company has changed its name slightly. I contracted with this company to fix joint leaks on my corrugated patio roof. My contact was only with the owner/manager. His strategy was to spray the roof with a material that would supposedly seal the leaks. The results were awful. The material settled in the grooves and caused cracks all the way across the roof. I called the owner/manager several times up to 6 months after that, but he REFUSED TO RETURN MY CALLS. More damage was done to the roof than was originally there to begin with.

Category decks,remodeling,roofing

09/06/2009

It was done very professionally and did not take long at all. After completing another job, the contractor stopped by upon my request to do the job instead of waitng the next day. He was very clean with his work.

Description of Work
repaired part of the ceiling drywall, scraped texture, retaped, and applied new popcorn texture.

Category drywall,remodeling

Residential & commerical, shingle roof, metal roof, roof coatings, concrete, drywall, interior & exterior painting, vinyl windows & vinyl siding, doors, handicap additions, historic renovations, kitchen & cabinetry, foundations, basements, dormers, patios, decks, fire & wood damage repairs.