Miller Roofing Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

3304 3rd Ave S

Jasper, AL 35501

Residential & commercial roofing specialist....

02/25/2015

Beau S.

09/10/2014

Linda S.

Description of Work
My roof on my home and garage apartment had to be replaced after the 2011 tornado. They did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them.

06/10/2013

Amy G.

Even though the work was completed, it was a very long and drawn out process. They quoted the job on Feb 15 and said it would take 2 or 3 days. It was not completed until almost the middle of April. We had to call them numerous times due to issues with their work. I would not recommend them. They used a primarily hispanic crew and on numerous occassions there was noone on the job site that spoke English to discuss any progress or concerns.

Description of Work
Miller roofing installed a new roof and gutters on a house we purchased. They also put vinyl soffets and facia boards up.

Please remember the storm damage to this roof during the work process and the damage to other homes around this area .We warranty our work ,if you have any problems please let us know. Thank you for the job.

02/11/2013

Judy S.

made photos of my homes interior of the attic and sent me copies in the mail.

Description of Work
free service inspection of my metal roof. insp. performed in a professional manner. informed me of the work to be performed on my roof . the total cost also was included in the inspection.

05/10/2012

Bob D.

Wonderfull!!!! Thanks guys for a good experience,as far as I can tell the work was done correctly as I have not had any leaks in the ceiling since you have done the repairs!!!

Description of Work
Replace panels of roofing that had blown off during recent storms. Go over entire roof and make all repairs necessary to make the new roof that I had put on the year before by WeatherTite plus,but they have gone out of business!

Alabama Best Gutter Professionals

We specialize in gutter services, installs, replacements, repairs, guards, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Arkbow Roofing

Arkbow specializes in Residential Roofing - Roof Repair- Shingle and Metal Installation Give us a call or click to request a quote today! 256-869-0007

Offers by Arkbow Roofing on Angi
    Complete Homeworks

Complete Homeworks has you covered with over 100 years of combined experience among our team. We use only highly trained workers to take care of all your roofing needs, along with any additional exterior repairs that your home requires. Our company is CertainTeed ShingleMaster, and GAF certified. Complete Homeworks is your best Birmingham source for a new home roof, replacement roof, or repairs. We are your COMPLETE stop for not just roofing, but also other projects, including gutter repair & installation, and siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & commercial roofing, gutter systems & skylights repair.