Window Depot

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

Hi! I’m Ron Erwin, owner and operator of Window Depot USA of Huntsville AL. For the past 10years, we’ve been serving communities in and around Huntsville providing excellent craftsmanship, incredible prices, and honest service with energy efficient, top-quality replacement windows at affordable prices. Award winning....

Gutter Craft

Gutter craft specializes in new gutter installs as well as repairs. We offer quarterly cleanings, fascia and soffit repair/replace. We also install gutter protection. Please call today to schedule your free estimate 256-679-4012. Gutter craft has been in business since 1980. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service!

Offers by Gutter Craft  on Angi
Owens Construction Services LLC

Owens construction services LLC is company that specializes in exterior home improvements. Roofing, Siding, Guttering, Doors, Windows, Decks, and Fencing. State licensed, insured, and bonded. Owens construction services is Certified by GAF roofing, Trex decking, and Choice decking.

A 1 Gutters

Experienced gutter company servicing the Huntsville area.

01/16/2020

Among the best reviews for any company is a customer's return request for its services. So it was with me in the case of Window Depot of Huntsville, Alabama, which consists of a small group of people who have made customer satisfaction a primary goal. Two years ago, after receiving a visit from an affable and knowledgeable man named Bill, I decided to have four front downstairs windows replaced. The results were so satisfactory that I recently ordered new windows for the rest of the house, both upstairs and downstairs. Zack came to measure for each window, and within a matter of weeks, having paid a fair and reasonable price, I was enjoying the quiet and convenience of new vinyl windows. I appreciate the expert installation done by Michael and Coby, and I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
window replacement

12/31/2019

Very well. Zach showed up right at the time he said he would and looked very closely at the window where we are experiencing a leak. He looked inside, outside, and upstairs above the window. In the end, he said he would love to sell us a window, but that's not where the leak is coming from. He offered some advice where to look and some things to try, and left a quote for replacement of a window he noticed that probably has lost a seal. Honest, dependable, and very much professional. I will hire them when I need windows replaced.

Description of Work
Leak at Window Quote

09/28/2018

The service is great. It took a long time but they did a phenomenal job. We had 3 quotes and they were in the middle.

Description of Work
I had them do our windows, siding, gutters.

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

Thank you for your feedback Mrs. [Member Name Removed]!

08/27/2018

I'm extremely glad that I chose Window Depot to replace my windows. The customer service from Bill the salesman a retiree was an honest straight shooter. He did not try to sale you anything that you did not need. Zach the installer took really good measurements. He also explained in details how the windows would be installed and he answered all questions. Saving the best for last is Josh and Mike. The are the actually installers. Words cannot express about there workmanship. This is the best two man crew I have seen. They showed up on time ready to work. They did not take any lunch breaks except water breaks. They also explained the how's and why's of how they had to install the windows. On top of that Josh also fix my Doors from some previous installers. They are extremely detailed and the work can speak for itself. The Window Depot team of Huntsville is very honest and some great workers. On a scale of 0-10 I would give them a 10 and recommend them. I will be calling them for future work if they can do it.

Description of Work
Installed new windows and fix my Doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business!

07/25/2018

Good, 2 day install, we have had them for 5 years now. They are holding up well, no problems. We also had the window frames wrapped in aluminum.

Description of Work
Vinyl Replacement Windows

06/24/2018

Initial sales contact was useful and informative. Helped me select the best value. Measurement visit was about 2 weeks later. Factory assembly took another 3 weeks. Installation went smoothly, about 5 hours, cleanup satisfactory except for smears on second-floor window, which werte remedied 2 days later.

Description of Work
replaced 6 windows one large picture on second floor.

04/24/2018

We have used window depot before for replacement windows and think their pricing is far for the product. An estimate and measuring were done in very timely manner -windows have to be ordered and require few weeks wait prior to installation

Description of Work
replacement windows whole house/white vinyl double hung

10/20/2017

excellent service, professional installation, great price and reduced my electric bill by at least $100.00 per month

Description of Work
window installation whole house

10/20/2017

Not well. He provided an estimate pf $500 to do all my windows. He spent one and one-half hours at my house. He put new caulk over old caulk and the caulking on several of the windows looks very unprofessional. I will have to have it redone prior to painting.

Description of Work
I hired Window Depot to re-caulk my windows.

Category replacement windows

This was not an authorized Window Depot job. This was a side job done by an installer as a service. There were no Window Depot products installed, as it was for exterior caulking only.

06/26/2017

It went well. Everyone that I have worked/talked with at the company has been extremely professional. The team that installed the windows were hard workers and professional. I don't have any complaints about the services and I going to use them again. I had 8 windows replaced and I will be using them to replace the others in my house. I definitely recommend them for replacing windows.

Description of Work
Replace windows in my house.

Category replacement windows

Replacement and bay windows, patio doors, siding & room enclosures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard