The Happy Landscaper

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

4.4

Small growing business with a passion for plants and stone work. We can make your yard the nicest in the neighborhood. Our work is guaranteed and and done with a smile. Were not burnt out construction workers or cheesy sales men trying to sell you plants and work you don't need or want. We love what we do and want you to love what we've done long after the job is over. We try to enhance your natural landscape and customize your job so that your landscape stands out from your neighbors....

Goode SiteWorks & Grading

Goode SiteWorks & Grading

Owner Operated SiteWork and Grading company specializing in building driveways, pads for shops and garages, parking pads, preparing yard for Sod or Grass Seed, clearing away brush and small trees, digging trench for French drains or other drainage needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/29/2017

Husband was furious. I requested specific plants, even specifying what I would not want (colors and type). I got about everything I specifically didn't want (more azaleas, butterfly bush, etc.). The rock landscaping was not done as specified (my husband and I redid it the way we wanted after he left). Also, dumped left over stone on our air conditioning lines (husband and I removed the rock very c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the backyard completely landscaped. Old pebble play yard removed. Grass and flower beds redone.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

12/18/2015

Fantastic. Jeremy is responsive, flexible and offered great ideas for my ongoing landscape improvements. He truly seems to love what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-do of front landscape and relocate sprinkler.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

06/06/2015

He recommended concrete (which he does not install).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looked at an erosion issue

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

04/20/2015

Jeremy and his team were very professional.  They cleaned up after they were done.  Jeremy delivered on exactly we agreed upon.  I was happy with the work they did.  He also provided on information on how I should treat my shrubs, plants, etc. He answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeremy provided landscaping options for me to consider for bringing more color to my front landscaping and to hide wiring on the side of my house.  I also need mulch replaced and weeding.  We then came to an agreement on what to move forward with in terms of the new landscaping options.

CATEGORY landscaping

04/06/2015

Happy Landscaper did an excellent job. He left no mess. He did not damage the sidewalk pavers adjacent to the bed. The plants he installed were in excellent condition. Even though the job took quite a bit longer than he had estimated, he stuck to his original bid. He also gave me excellent advice on caring for the plants and my other azaleas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He dug up a bed of euonymous vines and an old, large holly, hauled everything away, and installed 6 large azaleas, a weeping red tip, and hostas. He replenished the whole bed with topsoil and finished it off with mulch.

CATEGORY landscaping

We offer almost all outdoor landscape/hardscape work including Irrigation, sod, tree and plant installation, paver and stone patio's, landscape design, flower bed and vegetable garden construction, and lots of other outdoor living landscape work.

In Madison County