Pro Building LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2013

AL
Alabama: Home Builders
01/01/2099

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Huntsville

Huntsville, AL 35803

Pro Building can assist you with any property damage claim or restoration need.. Call Us Today!...

tile installation (9)interior painting (7)home remodeling (6)flooring (5)drywall (4)general contractors (4)marble & granite (2)woodworking (2)roofing (2)hardwood floors (2)handyman (2)decks & porches (2)

01/05/2021

Brenda B.

Pro Building handled my niece's insurance claim. She had severe water damage to her house from a HVAC unit malfunction. I referred them to Pro Building because they did work for me before and did a great job for me. Pro Building and their exceptional team came in and not only dried out the property but also moved them out and put them into temporary housing (billed the carrier-not my niece). They took care of everything with the carrier and were able to get everything paid for with them only owing their deductible ($1,000). When I tell you this house turned out incredible, I mean it! They did such a great job! They went above and beyond to help in every way! 10/10 would refer them to anyone needing any kind of insurance claim!

Description of Work
Severe water damage to home

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

12/29/2019

Jarrod M.

I had a wonderful experience working with Pro Building! They handled every step of the process with courtesy and professionalism. I would gladly use them again, if their services were needed, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Property Damage Consultantion

Category property management

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

12/29/2019

Sherry D.

They came out to do a free inspection after the storms. We had minor damage and they took care of us completely. I couldn’t believe how incredible their team was and how kind and compassionate they are during such difficult times. I would and have recommended them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Category ceramic tile,roofing

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

03/13/2018

Jessica B.

I originally hired Sam and his crew to complete a remodel on my master bath. I received bids from several contractors. Not only was Sam well under in price, but his overall demeanor and customer service made me feel instantly at ease. Throughout the project, Sam and his crew were professional, courteous, and overall a pleasure to work with. The bathroom turned out so amazing that I hired them a few months later to build a screened in porch off the back of the house. Once again, the quality and value were top notch!. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pro Building Solutions to my friends and family, and will continue to call them for projects in the future, big or small. They are the only contractor in Huntsville I'll use!!!

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel; Construction of Screened Porch

Category ceramic tile,decks,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

01/26/2018

Michael P.

Sam and the crew did an excellent job, and provided the most positive experience with a construction company I have ever had. When I initially inquired about an estimate, I was contacted the same night and subsequently received a free on-site estimate the very next day. They were very willing to work around my schedule and minimize any inconvenience to me. They were extremely punctual and always returned any phone calls or communications, and did an outstanding job. They did not half-do anything, and cut no corners. The flooring was installed perfectly, with minimal waste, and in a timely manner. All the trim work was done quickly and efficiently, and compliments the work on the flooring. They went above and beyond to provide a positive experience. They were also extremely helpful in offering advice on anything they noticed throughout the course of the job. I truly cannot recommend them enough, and will absolutely have them back for any other jobs I encounter.

Description of Work
We hired Pro Building Solutions to complete all the flooring and trim work in our recently purchased home. It was more or less a complete renovation from the foundation up.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/26/2018

09/19/2017

Christly D.

Took two calls to get him to come out. Discussed my ideas. Said he would call With estimate. Never heard again.

Description of Work
Remodel bath and kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry that you have had a bad experience with our company. We strive to be extremely professional in all that we do and what you are stating is completely unacceptable for us. I do not have any information on the estimate, your contact information, nor any record of our guys going out to the address listed, but if you will call us directly, I would love the opportunity to make it right for you. We care about all of our clients and want you to have a great experience with our company.

02/07/2017

Linda P.

Very Very well!!! I would use them again for any kind of work I needed done. Super people to work with.I could not be happier with this job.Thanks Sam and your crew.

Description of Work
Complete new roof replacement with new ridge vents, plus lots of rotten wood and decking replaced.All wood was caulked, primed and painted.

Category contractors,picture framing,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/07/2017

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We loved working for you! Call us if we can help you in the future!

11/21/2016

Lori D.

Sam and his crew are perfectionists. We couldn't be more pleased with everything they did in our bathroom.

Description of Work
Sam came in behind a contractor who had done a really bad job on our bathroom remodel, and made it incredible.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! It has been a pleasure working for you and [Member Name Removed]and I look forward to the master bathroom remodel early next year!

09/28/2016

Brenda B.

Sam Howard and his crew at Pro Building Solutions remodeled our whole house for us. We had a projected time frame of 3 weeks (for only the bathroom remodel), added in a lot of custom details in the middle of the job, including taking out a wall, doing a custom bead board wainscoting in the bathroom, changing out all of the outlets/switches in the entire house, and replacing all of the interior doors/hardware and somehow still ended up with only 3 weeks and 3 days in total for our job! We were more than satisfied with their performance! Every time we added something to the job, he would give us an estimation of how much time we were adding to the total of the job. In the end, they far exceeded our time frame in which we were expecting. There were quite a few different guys coming in and out of the house, but all of them were courteous, professional, and took the time to listen to our needs. Sam helped greatly with the design side. From start to finish he really made it an easy process in choosing which products to use based on our budget that we had presented him from the beginning of the job. We selected a few upgrades that put us over our budget, after all, you're only going to remodel once! However, we were able to save on some other materials that Sam had recommended during the process with his contractor prices. He also handled all of the delivery of our materials and never once charged us for the many hours of consultations he provided throughout the construction process. I absolutely hate the construction process (tearing my house apart) but all in all, Pro Building Solutions helped to make my project as easy and pain free as possible. They kept the job site clean every day, made sure I could park my car in the garage, and were always there to help me, even if it was to carry a few bags of groceries into my house on their lunch break. Overall, I would highly recommend Sam and Pro Building Solutions to anyone looking for a quality remodel and an affordable price! They went the extra mile for me and always communicated every step of the way. Any issues were addressed swiftly and as cost effectively as possible. Pro Building Solutions is the only company I will let work on my house!

Description of Work
Patched all of the sheetrock walls for paint. Removed a wall going into the living area opening up the living room to the hallway. Laid laminate flooring in the hallway. Changed out all of the doors and their respective hardware in the house. Changed out all of the outlets and switches from the old almond color to an updated white color. Changed the light in the guest bedroom to a ceiling fan with light. Replaced the rotten subfloor in the bathroom. Raised the vanity in the bathroom and refinished it. Removed the old tile wainscoting from the 60's and installed an updated wooden bead board wainscot. Installed all accessories, mirror, and miscellaneous items I requested (at no additional cost!) Installed a GORGEOUS curbless tile shower up to handicap code for my elderly father who could not walk anymore (had to roll him in and out with a wheelchair). Changed out the 50 year old toilet to a new and updated toilet. Tiled the floor. And last but certainly not least, painted the whole house (1,400 square feet). By the end of the job, I felt like my whole house had undergone a face-lift!

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/10/2014

06/20/2016

Anthony T.

My wife and I were referred to Pro Building Solutions by some friends who had tile work done in a home they recently purchased. From start to finish the whole renovation prices with Pro Building Solutions was great. Communication was always on point, and no work was performed without our permission as the homeowners. Sam of Pro Building Solutions provided a great consultation during which he laid out all the work they were able to do for us, offered his opinion for both ideal and budget-friendly design solutions, and gave an accurate estimated timeline for the start and duration of the work. Sam quoted a price based on everything discussed in the consultation and was very flexible in letting us decide what work to have them perform and what we could do ourselves to save money. Sam's willingness to let us perform some of the work we were capable of in order to keep costs down was especially noteworthy. Once the renovation began Sam's team was exceedingly accommodating of our changing design preferences. The work performed was of the highest quality. Special attention was paid to keeping the rest of our home clean during the renovation. James (who performed the tile work while Sam was on his honeymoon) cut all of the tile on our front porch and made sure to clean his work space down with a hose every night. James was also forthcoming about his timeline for completing the work and made sure to consult with us every step of the way. He installed all the plumbing for the new shower and was even able to reroute it when we decided to install can lights in the shower. At the end of the job Sam provided an invoice detailing all of the work performed, and specifying what differed from the original quote. The pricing was more than fair for the quality of work and flexibility. Overall, my experience with Pro Building Solutions was extremely positive. I was confident through the whole process that the end result would reflect what my wife and I wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend this company or to hire them again myself.

Description of Work
Assisted with demolition, Installed a tile shower (floor to ceiling), floated and tiled floor in bathroom, replaced rotted subflooring, installed new plumbing, installed wiring and new electrical fixtures, relocated existing bathroom fan, offered design advice.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/20/2016