Power Home Technologies - Hunstville, AL

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2012

Home Healthcare - Medical Alert Systems
Home Healthcare - Independent Living
Phone Service - Cellular

LOCAL! LOCAL! LOCAL! We are your local home security provider that has been in business for over 11 years and installed more than 85,000 customers. We believe that installing a home security system is something that should not be done over the phone or mailed to you. We will send out a licensed security professional to design a security system that fits your needs and budget. Through Angie's List we offer systems for as low as $34.99 per month with no activation or installation fees! Please give us a call or email us today to schedule your free consultation and help support our community by doing business with a local company that will be here for you when you need it!...

PuroClean Property Restoration

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.

Blu Biohazard & Clean-up

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Blu Biohazard & Clean-up on Angi
Pro Building LLC

Pro Building can assist you with any property damage claim or restoration need.. Call Us Today!

06/30/2015

Thank you for the A-Review! -Ben Brookhart, CEO

06/26/2015

They did a good job and good service. I had a sensor go out on one of my doors and what I notified is that they were there like the very next day. I don’t have any complaints. I am satisfied. They were very professional and very courteous.

Description of Work
I had one of my sensors go out on one of my doors. I only had the initial installation and one call out done by them.

Thank you for the A-Review! -Ben Brookhart, CEO

08/02/2014

The installation was free. I would probably recommend someone different. I am on a 5 year contract, but I don't like the customer service, and I don't like the lenght and time of the contract.

Description of Work
I use them right now. They installed a home security system 2 years ago.

Category home security systems

Thank you for your business (removed member name). I am sorry that we have not met your expectations. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. My team is going to give you a call to see what we can do to improve your experience with my company.

08/02/2014

They have been fine. We have had them for 2 years. We paid a little more to have some extra promotional items. He was on time and he was really good. The installation was quick. Their rate is reasonable. We can monitor who is coming in and who is going out on our cell phones.

Description of Work
They are our home monitoring service.

Category home security systems

Thank you for your A-Grade review of our services! We appreciate your business and willingness to take time to share your experience with our company. I am glad to see that you are 100% satisfied with our product and service. Please let us know if we can ever improve your security system in the future!

07/28/2014

The experience has been fine. We don't have any contact with them. We have been using them for about a year. I don't have any recommendations for them.

Category home security systems

Thank you for your business (removed member name). I appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Please let us know what we can do to improve your rating of "good" to "great"!

Wireless Home Security, Home Automation, Door lock control, Thermostat control, and lightning control all through your smart phone!

no automotive systems