Maynor & Mitchell Eye Center

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Eye Care - LASIK
Eye Care - Optometry
General Surgery

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 35 patients per day. To see if this physician is board certified please visit www.abms.org ...

03/27/2017

I am so pleased and surprised how wonderful I can see the colors and read. I have had no problems with my eyes. I was given very clear instruction about the eye drops to use and when to use the eye cover. I was given them by the Dr. and the nurse wrote them down and sent them home with me.

Description of Work
I had cataracts removed. Dr. Salter did the surgery. He is a very professional Dr. I appreciate that he explained everything he was going to do and during the surgery, he explained what he was doing. The follow-up appointments were equally informative with clear instruction of eye care. His staff and the personnel in the surgery area were and are excellent. They answered any questions I had and were attentive to me. I will go back to Dr. Salter if I need to. I have already recommended him to 2 friends who may need him.

06/07/2014

Dr. Lee was very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Dr. Danny Lee checked my eyes.

05/31/2014

The results were excellent! The pro-op and follow-up care provided by Dr. Mitchell and his team was first class and she is very pleased.

Description of Work
Dr. Mitchell did my wife's cataract surgery.

Category lasik

05/23/2014

He is very effective. He analysis the problem and fixes it. He is worth waiting for.

Description of Work
I went to Lee, Dr. Danny K for eye care.

04/11/2014

He is very good. I have been seeing him for several years. He is professional, and he told the needs that I have for my eye care. His staffs are very good, professional, courteous, and helpful. My overall experience with him has been very good. I have an appointment with him on Monday.

Description of Work
Dr. Robert Maynor is my eye care doctor.

Ophthalmology