Marathon Painting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2007

Cost is determined by the job....

Keep It Kleen

Southeastern Pressure Washing

Offering all your pressure washing needs. Call us today for your free quote at 256-727-4177 or 256-778-2118

Brazos Labor, LLC

Coatings • Deck Stain • Fence Stain • Dock Stain • Commercial Cleaning • Concrete Floor Coatings • Staffing - Interior & Exterior Painting

08/28/2018

did an above average job. Took pride in the work, and did not leave a mess.

Description of Work
painting iron work

Category house painters

07/09/2018

The first time they did it was fairly sloppy but for the price I did not complain that much. A few months later, the painting on the patio and the front porch started bubbling up and peeling off. I took my time in calling them back because I was involved in taking care of my sick mother, when I called back they don't want to take responsibility at first then they agreed to come back and repaint th...

Description of Work
They painted around the windows of my mother's house, painted the front porch and the patio.

Category house painters

we warrant our work for 12 months, we cheerfully return to complete warranty work, which we have very little of as we try hard to make sure it is completed right the first time. The home has really poor maintenance and upkeep. We really tried hard to make her happy, but now after several years (we completed her work in Dec 2012) there is no warranty available. We gave her a really good price, did ...

05/10/2018

They were there on time, cheaper than they quoted and very courteous.

Description of Work
They painted the living room.

Category interior painters

What a GREAT customer to work with! They knew exactly what they wanted, met me at exact specified time (he was EARLY) and loved our finished product!

11/13/2017

I decided to go with another company that would do both the painting and gutter work. Marathon's price was in line with the other company, but I did not want to have to deal with another company to do the gutters. I had Marathon paint another house on the outside a few years ago and was pleased with their work. They were careful and thorough.

Description of Work
I wanted to have my house painted outside and new gutters installed to replace the old ones. I got an estimate for the painting and removing the old gutters, but the company did not install gutters, so I would have to get another company to do that. Marathon's proposal was printed out in detail to show what they proposed to do. I think they are very professional, and the only thing I would mark them down for was that it took a couple of weeks to get their estimate.

Category gutter repair,house painters

09/11/2017

Outstanding performance by this company. Very easy to work with. Totally professional crew...these guys and gals really know how to paint! Always on time, no lollygagging around during the day, short lunch break. Took the time to explain anything we asked about. They gave us very sound recommendations on paint and paint quality and we are very, very pleased with the result. They are methodical and...

Description of Work
Painted the interior of our 3200 sq ft home, walls only, and the exterior (gutters, dormers, front porch). Power washed the outside, replaced rotted wood on back patio porch, put in new insect screens, stained the wood on the back patio porch. Recaulked all windows. Drywall repair.

Category drywall,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Residential and commercial interior & exterior painting, roofing, pressure washing, drywall, siding, minor home repairs & handyman work. Just about anything on a home or business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover