Live Oak Landscape Services LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

At Live Oak Landscape Services, we know how to balance the various needs of your property to deliver exceptional results. Whether you’re interested in basic weekly maintenance or a complete landscape renovation, you’ll discover that we execute each and every task neatly, efficiently, and with a minimum of disruption to you, your family or your property. Full Service Landscape Service Provider focused on Design / Build Installation, Hardscape, Turfgrass Maintenance and Irrigation Installation and Service. With 12 to 19 employees depending on the season and 5 service vehicles, we can meet the demands of critical project scheduling and timely completion....

Goode SiteWorks & Grading

Owner Operated SiteWork and Grading company specializing in building driveways, pads for shops and garages, parking pads, preparing yard for Sod or Grass Seed, clearing away brush and small trees, digging trench for French drains or other drainage needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

Mc Irrigation

Landscape irrigation/ lighting

05/27/2016

Their workers were all undocumented and they were forced to fire them. The owner thought he and his son could manage the work themselves, which they couldn't. Without telling us they just stopped coming and doing the work while we were out of town. They did not call, email, or stop by - just didn't show up and do the work. I would not recommend Live Oak to anyone.

Description of Work
Total lawn and shrubbery care

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

04/17/2016

Called and left two messages regarding irrigation services but never got a call back.

Description of Work
Never returned my call.

01/21/2015

They didn't communicate well with me. They removed my rose bushes without asking me whether I wanted to keep them and transfer them some where else. They just trashed them and I was not happy with them. They were also slow. They didn't put a weed barrier.

Description of Work
I used Live Oak Landscape Services to install landscaping around my house with shrubs and mulch.

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/01/2015

Live Oak was easy to work with and extremely competitive in their pricing. They did a very professional job in a timely manner. I will be using their services again to landscape the front yard this spring.

Description of Work
Complete back yard make-over. Worked with me in designing patio and provided a complete landscaping plan for back yard that met our requirements. Work included: Cleaning up and installing erosion control (ground cover) under cover portion of back yard deck and the pouring a 10ft x20ft concrete pad under uncovered portion of the back deck. Leveling back yard adjacent to the deck and laying a decorative block paver oval patio which tied into the concrete pad and wrapped around to the deck stairs. Removing approximately 120 ft. of roughly laid landscaping wall block bordering the flower beds on the side and back of the house and back corner of the property fence line and installing a cut stone border. Cleaning out the flower beds, installing new plants and mulching. Grading and sodding the entire back yard which was ripped up and uneven from grinding out 7 large tree stumps left by previous owner.

12/18/2014

They did an incredible job. Everyone at the company was very helpful and and quick to respond to any questions. Our garden area looks amazing. We definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned up an overgrown formal garden and courtyard.

11/24/2014

The work was done in 3 installments over 2-3 months and the quality was very good. Great service. We are very happy with the results. Communication and scheduling could be improved - we talked to one person and another person would do the scheduling and sometimes details and information would get lost due to miscommunication. The crew might show up on a day we weren't expecting them; but we unders...

Description of Work
Redo Landscaping, create dry riverbeds, add plants and bushes, mulch, pine straw, and pebbles (for walk ways). Sealed pebbles with EkoFlo Permeable Aggregate Binder. Repaired irrigation and installed new system.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,pavers, gravel

08/09/2014

We had a great experience with Live Oak from the beginning planning stages to our final product. Matt Lombardi and his team shared great ideas and options for us in the planning phases and we loved the plants they chose for our space. The Live Oak team that put our plan into action, which included grating, installing a sprinkler system, building a labor-intensive stack stone retaining wall and bui...

Description of Work
Provided landscaping plan stack stone retaining walls drainage sprinkler system final grading sod multiple flower beds

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

07/30/2014

Requested an estimate. Dusty came by that day, at the agreed upon time, and looked the property over, and made a recommendation for what we wanted done. He sent the estimate the next morning. In the end, I liked the proposal and price better for another provider. I am commenting here because I felt the company representative was the type of person I would do business with.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate.

07/16/2014

We just decided not to spend that much for the work. I was looking for something a little bit more imaginative and that was a communication problem partly on my part. I have no idea if their price was fair enough. It was just that we wanted to weigh out at that time. They got back to me with the quote and the original appointment was kept.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for redoing a patio. It was replacing a concrete patio with pavers.

07/11/2014

They have a detailed schedule. I wasn't happy that they didn't pull the weeds.

Description of Work
They do our yard maintenance for our business. We pay $260.00 a month for their services. They cut the grass, trimming shrubs, cleaning out the beds. Once a year, they do pine straws. They also manage our lawn irrigation system.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

Hardscaping. Water Features. Tree & Shrub Planting. Spring & Fall Clean-Ups. Seasonal Floral Displays. Irrigation.

Tree Removal - Over 12ft.

Check, Visa, MasterCard