Lawn Rangers

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

4.3

3 employees. Uses sub contractors occasionally. Charges determined by the job. ...

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry.

LawnMan is North Alabama's best choice in Lawn Care. We have all the equipment and skills necessary to tackle every job large or small, and we are committed to providing consistent and reliable service in a timely manner. Get the results you deserve with our quality services. Whether you need Fertilization & Weed Control, Plant & Shrub Care, Aerification & Overseeding, or Surface Insect & Fire Ant Control, LawnMan has a package for you. Our qualified team of professionals bring their experience and know-how with them on every job. But what really sets our services apart from the rest of the industry is our attention to detail and receptiveness to the unique needs of each client, and their lawns.

02/19/2015

Provider informed me he is no longer in business

Description of Work
cut grass

01/21/2015

Description of Work
I called, left a message to call me back. No one responded. I heard they went out-of-business.

01/24/2012

Lawn Rangers mowed and took care of our lawn all last summer. He is always very professional gets the job done quickly. He is also very honest and a good person. He does a really great job. We recently had him come and treat our lawn for weeds too. We have rental properties and Lawn Rangers will be taking care of all of them this year. He gave us a very reasonable price to take care of all seven o...

Description of Work
We hired Lawn Rangers to mow and treat our lawn for weeds.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

12/03/2011

Once all our leaves (we have LOTs of trees) were down, I called them based on a flyer they had left a couple months ago. Joe came out and took a look at our property, called me at work to ensure he knew exactly what areas we wanted cleared, and left an estimate. When I called to get a date set, he came out several days later (on a Saturday) and did an excellent job. He had his daughter with him an...

Description of Work
Removed leaves from steep, wooded home lot using professional-grade blowers, then bagged the leaves using a large, riding lawnmower to chop up the leaves and deposit them in huge bags. Bags tied well and left for waste pick-up.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

04/11/2011

Extremely pleased and tickled about the affordable price.

Description of Work
The Lawn Ranger's left an unsolicited estimate at my home to cut the yard for $35. This estimate was significantly lower than the service I had been using and from other estimates, so I figured I'd give them a try. To my surprise they did a better job than the more expensive service. They not only cut the yard, they edged and either bagged the clippings or blew them away. I was certainly pleased when I returned to find a nicely manicured lawn!!!

Category lawn service

General lawn maintenance including cutting, trimming, edging, mulching, leaf removal & yard clean-up.