Joey Arnold Construction, LLC

Huntsville, AL 35803

Pavillion project

Pavillion project

patio enclosures202035803
My latest Big Pavillion project. The gabled opening has 18 ft long double LVL beams and the sides or 24 ft long. The roof is 29 Gage metal in charcoal grey. This was permitted and inspected by the City of Huntsville.

16 years of experience in all areas of construction. No job is too small!! Call for a free estimate. A List of a few things we do but we are not limited to this. Please call or message us if you have a question about something not on this list. We will be happy to go over anything with you. Carpentry Framing Interior & Exterior Trim Crown Molding Interior & Exterior Doors Sheetrock - hang, finish, repair Windows Wooden Fences - Install & repair Siding Miscellaneous repairs MUCH MORE!!...
Horizontal cedar fence

fence company

202035803

general contractors (12)handyman (9)woodworking (5)decks & porches (5)window replacement (4)drywall (3)door installation (2)house painting (2)pressure washing (2)deck cleaning (2)siding companies (2)driveway gate installation (1)

08/07/2020

Joey was exceptional in completing my pavilion build. From the estimation phase through the completed project communication was prompt and clear. Joey was great in explaining his process and taking input from me to make sure that the finished project met all of my expectations. I am more than pleased with the finished project and if I need any additional work I will definitely consider Joey first.

Description of Work
Construction of a Pavilion

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

01/25/2020

Joey Arnold Construction did a fantastic job on demoing our deck and rebuilding it. He was very easy to get along with and everything was done on time. He was very professional and the clean up went well. Exceptional craftsmanship. Looking forward to hiring him again for other home projects. A++

Description of Work
Deck tear down and rebuild

Category decks

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

07/10/2019

Joey is very pleasant, professional and prompt. He listened to my concerns and did an excellent job. I am very pleased with his work. He is multi talented and I will call him again to make major repairs on my house.

Description of Work
Install and repair front door

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

03/28/2019

Joey is the best handyman I have used and I am 73

Description of Work
Repaired deck stairs, handrails and peer washed cement

Category deck cleaning

01/23/2019

When I emailed 3 different companies and joey construction was fit one to answer my email within a few minutes the other companies didn,t bother until next day . Joey construction were there very next day and was done promptly. They did great job

Description of Work
Have a mailbox and post replaced .

Category contractors,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

01/13/2019

Very professional and did a great job. Joey was on time, completed the job quickly. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in a door and repaired flooring around the door.

Category contractors,woodworking

Work Completed On 01/13/2019

01/09/2019

Perfect. Joey always does a good job and is very professional. He is reliable and never leaves any mess behind.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house, drive and walkway. Repair detached shutter. Paint shutters. Paint columns on front porch. Paint fence.

Category decks,replacement windows,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/09/2019

I had used Joey Arnold Construction for a couple of projects in the past (shelving, storm doors), and hired him again for this job. As always, he was professional and kept me informed through the process; doing quality work at a reasonable price. And he always leaves the worksite net and tidy. I highly recommend Joey; you won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Repair Fence, Pressure wash Fence, Paint Fence. Pressure wash house siding, driveway and walkways.

Category contractors,fencing,siding,pressure washing,house painters,driveway gates

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

11/02/2018

Joey has done large (barn facade replacement) & small (window sash replacement) projects at my home. He works efficiently, has an eye for detail, and is easy to schedule. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Window sash replacement

Category contractors,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

04/20/2018

Joey Arnold and his helper Tyler were excellent. Job was started and completed within the promised times. Material costs were exactly as the estimate. I had a big picture window pane which was left at this house when I originally bought it; Joey worked to incorporate it, and it looks wonderful. In fact, he framed every piece of glass for windows in the Greenhouse. I have had Joey do 2 other jobs a...

Description of Work
Greenhouse attached to house.

Category contractors,picture framing,handyman service,replacement windows,woodworking,greenhouses,doors

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

Pergolas Decks Wooden Fences - Install & repair Framing Interior & Exterior Trim Sheetrock- hang, finish, repar Window installation Siding Carpentry & More

Chain link fence