Hutchens Company Inc

Founded 1886 • With Angi since March 2011

The Hutchens Company Inc. Serving Huntsville since 1886. Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Residential and Commercial Service and Construction...

Apex Heating & Air, LLC

Apex Heating & Air, LLC

Apex Heating and Air, LLC is a locally owned and family operated residential and commercial hvac company. Here at Apex Heating and Air, we personally strive to provide incredible service to our clients that will leave you with a breath of fresh air. We service all makes and models of equipment with no job being too small nor too large. We are available 24/7 to meet your every need. Call or Email us today to set up your appointment.

Offers by Apex Heating & Air, LLC on Angi

01/14/2016

Provider showed up on time and did a very thorough inspection, was completely professional, and gave me good information. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider did an inspection of my service.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/22/2015

It went very well. It was fine. It was reasonably priced. I've been using them since 2011. I didn't use anybody else. Their pricing was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used their plumbing service. They handled my plumbing and my heating and cooling. The most recent time, we had some sort of a leak and they fixed the leak.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

07/02/2014

I've had an excellent experience with them. I think it was covered under warranty. They have good products, they provide good service. They fulfill their commitments to their customers. They do what they say they're going to do and they do it in a manner that they say they're going to do it. I don't have anything negative to say about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them about three years ago. On that last visit, they serviced a heating and cooling unit that they had installed a year before.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/26/2013

Arrived a 15 minutes late but TWO people called ahead to let us know. Polite and knowledgeable. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced HVAC system.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/28/2012

When I found the leak I immediately called The Hutchen's Company. I was getting up as much water as possible so the water damage would be contained to one room if possible. When the Hutchen's men arrived they surveyed the damage and began to look for the leak. As it turned out it was harder than first expected and they had to return the next day to locate where exactly the water was coming from. S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water leak in the wall of my house. I had a repairman within hours of my calling and they seemed to know how to handle an emergency in a hurry. Water leaks in walls require some sheet rock to be removed and insulation to be removed so they can find the leak site.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Contractors & Specialties,Plumbers

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing