Huntsville Fence Co

With Angi since November 2015

3.4

Call our fence contractors at (844) 862-2148 in Huntsville, AL, for services that maintain your property's privacy and safety....

B&P

B&P

We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to big or small. Please reach out and see what we can do for you!

Offers by B&P on Angi

11/30/2020

The workers were excellent but the owner was condescending. the end product was perfectly done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up some aluminum fencing, wood fencing and a gate

12/13/2018

They came out and put the post out and after that, I haven't seen them for weeks. After 2 to 3 weeks of waiting and calling they came out and put in the post but did not install the decorative pieces. Until now it was still not finished. I will never recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to install me a new metal fence around my inground pool.

02/24/2015

They didn't cleaned up there mess. They didn't completed the work and overcharged us. I will not recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to put fences.

08/04/2014

Everything went as expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain link fence around back yard, 0.59 acre. One single gate and one large gate.

11/20/2013

Wonderful job!  I love me fence and the service was outstanding.  They got in and out very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fenced in back yard.

fence contractors