Heritage Painting And Remodeling

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2010

Residential and Commercial Interior and Exterior...

Crawlspace Doctor

I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most energy efficient crawlspace possible. I have joined the Crawlspace Doctor team to gain their knowledge and for the support of an expanding Corporation.

Ford City Painter

Carter Painter Remodel

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/07/2015

Showed up on time. Quality work

Description of Work
Exterior painting

05/02/2015

Never called to advise delay or reschedule.

Description of Work
Failed to show up for mutually agreed quote appointment.

02/05/2015

He was very good. I was very pleased with him. It was very expensive work on my fencing. He was on time and he showed up well prepared. he was very organized. I felt like he was on top of things.

Description of Work
I had the fencing repaired by a company called Heritage.

Category decks,fencing

04/09/2014

Mr. Teters responded to my email and met with me at the agreed on time. I never received a quote from him after that. It could have been that my mothers house to be painted was in Decatur and he is based in Huntsville.

Description of Work
I was inquiring about the price to paint the exterior of a house.

09/30/2013

No return of call for request of estimate to repair, replace, paint white outside fence posts

Description of Work
No response to request for estimate to repair, replace, paint white outside fence posts

Category decks,handyman service,house painters

(removed member name), I apologize for not responding to your request for an estimate. I have double checked and can't find where you tried to contact me. It is possible I could have overlooked or accidentally deleted a voice mail if you left a phone message. Again I apologize. I'm assuming you have hired another contractor to address your job. If not please call and leave me another message and I...

Painting and construction