Heritage Painting And Remodeling

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2010

Residential and Commercial Interior and Exterior...

Crawlspace Doctor

I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most energy efficient crawlspace possible. I have joined the Crawlspace Doctor team to gain their knowledge and for the support of an expanding Corporation.

The Rock Foundation Repair

The Rock Foundation Repair gives clients a wide scope of alternatives important to balance out or fix foundational issues. From the principal telephone call until the last investigation on a finished activity, The Rock Foundation Repair experts promise to give the most remarkable help accessible in the business today. With more than twenty years experience in the construction industry, we understand what it means to offer customers a solid item, redid arrangements, and remarkable help. A "Guarantee to Excellence" in view of severe quality control methodology is fused into all parts of the everyday tasks. This soul of eagerness and responsibility from our faculty is the establishment whereupon The Rock Foundation Repair has been manufactured. This responsibility has earned The Rock Foundation Repair is a huge number of fulfilled clients who comprehend the advantages of working with a quality assistance organization. Our assessing staff is prepared not exclusively to perceive an issue, yet additionally to offer a suitable answer for your establishment need.

Offers by The Rock Foundation Repair on Angi

07/07/2015

Showed up on time. Quality work

Description of Work
Exterior painting

05/02/2015

Never called to advise delay or reschedule.

Description of Work
Failed to show up for mutually agreed quote appointment.

02/05/2015

He was very good. I was very pleased with him. It was very expensive work on my fencing. He was on time and he showed up well prepared. he was very organized. I felt like he was on top of things.

Description of Work
I had the fencing repaired by a company called Heritage.

Category decks,fencing

04/09/2014

Mr. Teters responded to my email and met with me at the agreed on time. I never received a quote from him after that. It could have been that my mothers house to be painted was in Decatur and he is based in Huntsville.

Description of Work
I was inquiring about the price to paint the exterior of a house.

09/30/2013

No return of call for request of estimate to repair, replace, paint white outside fence posts

Description of Work
No response to request for estimate to repair, replace, paint white outside fence posts

Category decks,handyman service,house painters

(removed member name), I apologize for not responding to your request for an estimate. I have double checked and can't find where you tried to contact me. It is possible I could have overlooked or accidentally deleted a voice mail if you left a phone message. Again I apologize. I'm assuming you have hired another contractor to address your job. If not please call and leave me another message and I...

08/16/2013

Tim gave me the most detailed estimate of anyone I contacted. Others walked around my house and looked up and couched their estimate in terms of and quot;we don't know what we will find until we get startedand quot;. Tim got on a ladder, checked the gutters, looked for rotten wood, etc, so we both knew what the scope of the project was going to be up front. He even made temporary repairs to the gutters while he was there, without knowing whether he would even get the job or not. There were no surprises once the job started. The final cost was within $100-200 of the estimate. Workmanship was excellent. It took them about 6 weeks to get to my project, but I was not in a rush, so it didn't matter. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Gutter repair, soffit and facia repair, painting.

Category gutter repair contractor

04/11/2013

We started out using the company for a small interior drywall repair job and were so pleased with the work that we decided to ask for an estimate on painting the exterior of our house as well as some general remodeling (replacing a threshold). I needed help in choosing a color for our home (it is 50 years old and was an ugly dark brown), and they presented me with several color combinations for the brick, siding and trim. I was able to easily choose from those, and found a beautiful color combination. Tim Teters explained the steps that he would perform (cleaning and prepping) so that I could understand what he was doing and where he was in the process before we began. He gave me a very reasonable estimate and was clear on what circumstances could affect the estimate (i.e. rotted wood replacement, etc.). The final cost was extremely close to the original estimate, and I was always consulted before any additional work was done and any additional costs incurred-which were minimal. The crew who worked on our home was professional, polite and knowledgeable. They were punctual, friendly and conscientious and wanted to make sure that we were pleased with the work as it was progressing. They did a beautiful job in a reasonable amount of time at a reasonable cost. They kept things cleaned up and uncluttered during the job, and attended to small details to make sure that everything looked the way we wanted. At the end of the job, everything was cleaned up (even the windows sparkled!). We highly recommend Heritage Painting and Remodeling and intend to use them again for our remodeling and painting needs.

Description of Work
They cleaned, repaired and prepped the exterior of our home for painting. They painted the exterior of our home, cleaned up after painting - including cleaning windows and also performed some general remodeling including interior drywall work and threshold replacement.

Category drywall contractor","room remodeling","window cleaning company","pressure washer","house painter

09/11/2012

I was very pleased working with Tim Teters and am very pleased with the work he did. He exceeded expectations in his professionalism, in his consideration of my concerns, making unexpected adjustments (i.e. encountering and removing many wasp nests from the eaves, and made the repairs in such a way as to discourage future wasp nests) and in his proficiency. He listened to my overall goal and made valid suggestions for acheiving the results in the most economic way to acheive a quality result. This is in contrast to another contractor I consulted who had no consideration for the expense. He was very considerate and adaptable to my schedule needs. He was also polite, easy to work with and appropriate in appearance and mannerisms. I plan to have him return to do interior work.

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced siding, wood and window frames and then painted the exterior.

Category contractor","siding contractor","house painter

08/08/2012

they were prompt to give me an estimate and started the work in 2 days. They missed one day and a part of a day with some company issuses. The weather did not cooperate also.the job was finished in just over a week.

Description of Work
Universal painted the exterior trim of my brick house.They also pressured washed the house and driveway.They had to replace some wood that had rotted.They did a great job and I was very satisifed with the price.

Category interior painter

07/20/2012

These guys were great. They came right out and looked at my water problems, identified causes, and took time out from other jobs to get the emergency stuff in before more moisture got into the basement. I was certainly worried since moisture in a basement can cost thousands of dollars to fix, but they didn't take advantage of me. All I needed was a relatively cheap fix and they took care of it promptly. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned a blocked gutter, added leaf guards, and sealed a patio where the mortar had disintegrated (letting water into the basement).

Category basement waterproofer