Haley's Flooring & Interiors

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2007

4.2

2806 Bob Wallace Ave

Huntsville, AL 35805

Carpet Systems of Huntsville dba Haley’s Flooring & Interiors is the top retailer and interior specialty store in North Alabama. Haley’s has been proudly serving the North Alabama area for over 25 years and was recently recognized by Floor Covering Weekly as one of the Top 50 specialty stores in the United States for four consecutive years - 2011 to 2014. “We strive to maintain a higher standard of excellence, and believe that our customers should be treated with the same respect,” says owner, Nancy Haley. Our slogan, “A Foundation of Excellence”, is the cornerstone by which we operate.” Our family business started building the foundation in 1988. Initially, we did only commercial work, but then expanded into the retail flooring market as well. In 2000, we expanded our business by carrying new products such as area rugs, furniture, home accessories, gun safes and even ceramic grills. And, in 2011, we added the Wellborn and Armstrong cabinet lines along with granite countertops. We work with residential and commercial customers, as well as builders. We are here to help you in selecting, designing and customizing all of your flooring, cabinetry, countertop, interior and home furnishing needs. When you are finished selecting your floor and/or cabinet design, our Certified Decorators and knowledgeable Interiors sales staff can assist you with everything from selecting the perfect rug to compliment your floor selection to the finishing touch that will give your home that extra special pizzazz. And, if you need furniture, window treatments and blinds or unique accent pieces, we have a full showroom to choose from! Walking our customers through every phase of their project, we are there to assist, answer questions, schedule installations, and follow up to ensure their utmost satisfaction. Our business was built around “a foundation of excellence" and it is our goal to give our customers an excellent experience! Additional DBA - Carpet Systems of Huntsville Inc. Additional e-mail - carter@carpetsystemsofhsv.com....

08/07/2017

Brian D.

Excellent quality of work, professionalism, punctuality, and value for the money.

Description of Work
Haley's installed hardwood flooring, vinyl flooring, and carpet with pad.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/08/2014

Tracey S.

We have 3/4 oak floors thru the entire home except bathrooms. Kitchen floor was moving popping creaking. After multiple time coming out each crew had the same response, floor needs to be redone. After countless calls to Benton Homes and being told that Chris Haley would be contacting us, husband one Saturday said enough. We started to take floor up and guess what!,,, It was never nailed down at all!, No wonder it was moving. We used our Bammer and nailed down the entire area. Never did receive that call. Horrible company they do not care apparently if customer is satisfied. This was not builder grade flooring we paid thousands extra for its

Description of Work
Hardwood thru our new home built by Benton Homes

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/17/2014

Ivan N.

Carpet and Vinil Crew were awesome. Very professional and fast. Any shortcomings were directed at Management and they immediately took care of all issues. Wood installation crew were not up to standard with the Haley's way of doing business. Management was very intent in making things right and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. They attempted to correct all the shortcomings within the limitations of an already installed flooring system. They were very genuine about making sure I was a pleased customer. They were not the cheapest nor the most expensive quote but the service and profesionalism received was worth every penny.

Description of Work
Installed Carpet, Wood Floors and Vinil throughout entire Home Aprox 2800SQ Ft.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

05/07/2014

Cathy M.

The rug received a puppy puddle about a week after purchase. The reason I even noticed it had gotten wet was because it had rather large waves along the bound edge about 6and quot; from the wetness. I was shocked that a carpet would basically shrink and not lay flat after getting wet. After cleaning it up w/Natures Miracle (a cleaner I have used successfully for many years) I placed weights on the waves but it didn't improve. I have contacted Carpet Systems of Huntsville DBA Haley's Flooring and Interiors, repeadely and along with the carpet manufacturer they have refused to acknowledge that there is a problem with the rug and have refused to accept responsibility. I have been trying to get this resolved since April 2nd. I told them of my intention to advise and quot;Angies Listand quot;, but apparently they are not concerned about their reputation. All I want is my money back, I do not wish to deal with them again. The sales person lied to me or was uninformed about the quality of the rug. If I were you I would shop elsewhere.

Description of Work
I purchased what was represented as a high quality 8' x 11' area rug. The sales person, Jenny, was told repeatedly that occasionally my dog urinates on my rug and that I also tend to over water my house plants. Jenny assured me that getting wet would not be a problem with the carpet.

Category carpet installation

On March 22, 2014 [member name removed] purchased an area rug from Haley’s Flooring and Interiors. After discussing the fact her dogs will assuredly be urinating on the rug the decision was made to purchase a less expensive rug. The knowledge of how a rug will react to continuous dog urination and over water plants is unavailable to our sales representatives. Each product can react differently to the amounts of moisture it absorbs. Haley’s submitted a claim to the manufacturer with photos provided by [member name removed] and an explanation of the dog urination and plant overwatering problem. After reviewing the claim the manufacturer stated that it was not a defect in material and denied the claim. The manufacturer recommended the rug be professionally cleaned and for future pet accidents and overwatering plants that [member name removed] followed the cleaning instructions on the label on the back of the rug. We could not return or resale a rug with a pet urine stain. No manufacturer will provide a warranty on pet urine. We suggested to [member name removed] she should have the rugged cleaned by a professional cleaner like Admiral Cleaners. They are experienced in getting pet urine out of rugs. I don’t feel our salesperson misrepresented the product in any way. We cannot give a refund or replacement for rugs that have been stained with pet urine. Haley’s Flooring and Interiors has been in business in Huntsville for over 25 years and has always maintained a high standard for quality products and customer service. We have always carried an A+ rating with the BBB. And have never had an upset customer we didn’t take care of. H . Carter Haley

03/06/2014

Tena H.

We are remodeling our master bathroom. The flooring was the last item on the project. We got two quotes, Haley's was nearly 1/2 of the cost of the other companies quote. We went through Adam, he was wonderful and stayed in contact to check on our progress. I called him on Feb. 28, 2014 to let him know we were ready and to set up installation of the floor. The guys (Donny and another young man) arrived first thing Thurs., Mar. 6th and got to work. They did a beautiful job!!!! We are thrilled and will definitely be using them again for the next bathroom remodel and carpeting for our home!!!!! So, so glad that we went with Haley's!!! Could NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!!!

Description of Work
Installed new flooring in master bathroom

Category carpet installation

01/11/2013

Mel G.

The people inside the store helping us pick out what we wanted, they were very helpful and professional. However, once the work was completed, they were very unresponsive. I am very disappointed in the follow up care. I am very unhappy with the wood flooring. We have gaps between the wood where a dime could fit between them. The grout in the tile within our bathroom shower is starting to come out. We called them consistently for two years to come out and complete the repairs, but they have never come out. Even when they were installing the floor, we pointed out that it wasn't looking good, but we were told it would be fine. The large gaps are even causing a lot of noise on the floor. They have never followed up with us. They are a big company in the town and it is very misleading. I would never recommend their services.

Description of Work
They were originally hired by our builder to do our wood flooring and our ceramic tile.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor

12/28/2012

Wester W.

I required a substantial amount of vinyl and carpeting and received bids from several local vendors. From the very outset Haley's offered a very competitive price and based on their very professional demeanor as exemplified by their sales associate, a Mr. Arthur Anderson, I opted to go with them. The flooring material arrived approximately a week after ordering and as scheduled, the installers arrived on time and made short shrift of the installation. The workers were courteous and very efficient. Upon completion they cleaned their work areas and properly disposed the replaced material. Several days after the vinyl installation we noticed some vinyl bubbling. We notified Haley's of the problem and they sent a crew to fix it. Unfortunately after the and quot;fixand quot; the problem recurred and Haley's, to their credit and my pleasant surprise, simply replaced the entire floor. Their attention to detail and customer satisfaction was very much appreciated by us and we unequivocally recommend this firm.

Description of Work
Haley's sold and installed vinyl flooring and carpeting in my home on two different occasion within the span of three months.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

12/21/2012

Ben B.

Walked in to the Haley's showroom and tried to match some adjacent flooring in my home to what was offered at Haley's. The representative was very kind and offered to let me take a sample home to be sure it matched up. Was given a quote for the installation (performed by a sub, who did a great job and was friendly) and it came out significantly less than another quote I was given. Haley's required half the bill be paid up front and the rest was billed later. Saved some money by removing my own carpet ahead of the sub's arrival. Happy with our new hardwood floor!

Description of Work
Replaced living room carpet with hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

09/17/2012

Stephen T.

Initial dealings with the sales representatives during the cabinet and granite selection process were fine. Installation was handled professionally. Several months after we moved into the house a crack developed in the granite countertop and a shelf bracket in one kitchen cabinet broke loose rendering the shelf unuseable. Several phone calls to Haley's went unanswered/unreturned. Followup emails requesting a meeting to discuss these issues went unanswered. We filed a complaint with the BBB (where Haley's has an A+ rating). Haley's did not respond to the BBB either. While the products they sell may for the most part be fine, their customer service and professionalism stinks!

Description of Work
Installed kitchen cabinets and countertops as subcontractor to our builder Twickenham Homes.

Category woodworking,marble & granite

04/23/2012

Matt B.

The salespeople were nice, and the material was quality. The installation was done by non-English speaking people. That was kind of my problem with them. It was hard to communicate with them, which is what I wanted. They were pretty responsive and punctual. Every time I called them, they showed up. I didn't have any issues with that.

Description of Work
They provided tile and shower installation.

Category ceramic tile

New Era Contracting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dream home remodeling project to reality! Our team has quality experience in a diversity of trades. This gives us the ability to handle all your home improvement needs from hardwood floors, to tile kitchens/bathrooms, including any other expansion or renovation projects you may need without the need for subcontractors. Our company is locally owned and is comprised of qualified tradesman that have all had a background check, and our workforce is comprised mostly of veterans. All our tradesman will treat you and your family's home with the utmost professionalism. Everyone we employ speaks English, and you will have no problem communicating your desires for your project, from the top down. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Floor Max

FloorMax offers hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining, and finishing. We are Bona Certified Craftsman and professional results are guaranteed. All work is dust free and we use only the best products. We also offer concrete finishing and are EliteCrete certified.

RB Home Repairs & Remodeling

Over 10 years experience doing new construction, Remodeling, Decks and home repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by RB Home Repairs & Remodeling on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Flooring, Cabinets, Countertops, Blinds & Window Coverings, Home Interiors, Sales.