FLOHR COATINGS INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

Flohr Coatings, Inc. is a local, family owned small business in Huntsville, Alabama. We are proud to be your concrete & coating resource and have been transforming ordinary concrete to personalized works of art since 2002. We offer designs for your new and existing concrete, and repair and restoration solutions for damaged concrete. Our coating systems transform your ordinary surface into a decorative, waterproof, non-skid, and stain & mildew resistant showpiece. Flohr Coatings, Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer of Resiflex, a polymer modified cement coating known for its superior bond, durability, longevity, and versatility. By locally producing our own unique product, we are able to offer our superior services at fair and reasonable prices. We are a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association and have been a North Alabama Better Business Bureau accredited business since 2002...

Budget Lawn Care

Hi, my name is Blake with Budget Lawn Care. I am a reliable & experienced lawn care specialist. Lawn care, landscaping and pressure washing needs. Free estimates! We pressure wash: Driveways sidewalks Bricks Siding Roofs Fences Gutters Our lawn care treatment provides: Mowing Trimming Edging mulching Flower planting

Rapid Power Wash

My name is Timothy and I started pressure washing on weekends when I was in high school. Most of the work I did then was driveways. When I graduated (two years ago) I told my Dad I wanted to keep pressure washing. So he said "if your gonna do something then you need to do it right". He helped me build a professional rig on a 14 ft truck with the best of equipment and he helps me everyday with my business. Now I work on all kind of projects, from driveways to roofs, houses, fences, even whole shopping centers. I'm proud of what we do. Its nice meeting new people and seeing the look on their faces when we're done. We use modern high grade cleaning techniques, coupled with the best cleaning products and I can personally assure you we would never leave a job until we've earned a happy customer. Ask for Rapid Power Wash cause we do our work right. Thank You for considering us. Timothy

BBK Concrete

We have the experience and expertise needed to get your project done right, and to your satisfaction! Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

10/02/2014

Mike S.

Dan came out to give us a quote and was on time, to the minute. When we asked for some samples of color he was kind enough to bring about 35 samples in the color ranges we thought we were interested in. We picked 6 samples and he left them with us for several days. This gave us a chance to see them in different light conditions and make a better choice. We scheduled the work and Dan showed up on time to begin the process by cleaning the existing concrete and putting down the first layer of finish. He hand trowels all of the layers, giving a finish that is different from the spray finishes we had seen. The process took five days instead of six because we had perfect weather that week. Day one was cleaning and laying down the first layer that would be the grout lines of the finished floor. Day two was another layer of the same color. Day three he taped off the design we had agreed on and troweled on the tile color. Day four the tape came up and the tile design was just has we had requested. The first coat of sealer was put on this same day. Day 5 the last coat of sealer was applied and all of the tools and supplies were picked up and the work area cleared. Each day Dan examined the work of the previous day, removing excess coating or drops, leaving a even finish, before beginning the next step. Dan arrived every day within five minutes of the time he had estimated, always picking up his tools and leaving the area looking neat and tidy at the end of the day. His price was well within the going rate for the type of work we seeking. The trowel finish he uses is pleasing to the eye. He is knowledgeable and professional, and pleasant to work with. We are very pleased with the work he did and would certainly use his services again.

Description of Work
Created a nice finish for our new screened porch (approximately 360 sq ft) and the concrete apron around it.

Category stamped concrete

06/02/2012

Fred M.

Dan was recommended as the only guy to do this type of work. I needed to have a vertical faux brick wall. Most decorative concrete companies only do flat horizontal concrete work. Dan came out and looked at the job and took samples of my materials. He promised to return with a quote. We played phone tag for a month. Then he stopped returning my phone calls all together. After a couple of months. I stopped trying to call. I guess ignoring a customer is his way of telling you that he didn't want to do the job. What a jerk. Totally unprofessional. Didn't return my samples or anything. A simple phone call and I would have moved on, but I kept trying to wait on him. Go find a real professional

Description of Work
The job was to be a faux brick wall. No work done

Category stamped concrete

FLOHR COATINGS INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

2317 MERIDIAN ST N 10

Huntsville, AL 35811

Each surface is completely customizable with infinite combinations of decorative colors and patterns. We cover over surfaces such as concrete, tile, and vinyl flooring. We offer a wide range of textures, including hand trowel smooth, non-skid, broadcasted quartz, and spray texture. We utilize different coatings such as epoxies, acrylics, and urethanes. We can pour, repair, clean, coat, and seal any concrete slab.