Decorative Concrete, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2012

1.5

We apply acrylic coating on concrete with color and pattern....

Budget Lawn Care

Hi, my name is Blake with Budget Lawn Care. I am a reliable & experienced lawn care specialist. Lawn care, landscaping and pressure washing needs. Free estimates! We pressure wash: Driveways sidewalks Bricks Siding Roofs Fences Gutters Our lawn care treatment provides: Mowing Trimming Edging mulching Flower planting

Rapid Power Wash

My name is Timothy and I started pressure washing on weekends when I was in high school. Most of the work I did then was driveways. When I graduated (two years ago) I told my Dad I wanted to keep pressure washing. So he said "if your gonna do something then you need to do it right". He helped me build a professional rig on a 14 ft truck with the best of equipment and he helps me everyday with my business. Now I work on all kind of projects, from driveways to roofs, houses, fences, even whole shopping centers. I'm proud of what we do. Its nice meeting new people and seeing the look on their faces when we're done. We use modern high grade cleaning techniques, coupled with the best cleaning products and I can personally assure you we would never leave a job until we've earned a happy customer. Ask for Rapid Power Wash cause we do our work right. Thank You for considering us. Timothy

BBK Concrete

We have the experience and expertise needed to get your project done right, and to your satisfaction! Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

02/18/2020

Mitzi W.

The work was sloppy with paint splatters left on brick, paint lines were not straight, etc. Worse than that, however, was that the stain crackled and came up two weeks after installation. We are having to redo the entire project, using another company. Please note this review is for Decorative Concrete in Huntsville, Al. There are other companies in other cities with the same name.

Description of Work
Colored stain applied to stamped concrete

Category stamped concrete

12/12/2018

Larry M.

Quick to give estimate but downhill from there. The decorative concrete has flaked up every year since they installed. 8 years now. Terrible installation. It is evident they don’t know what they are doing. Owner would have someone come back each year and patch where it was coming up instead of correcting the problem. Left me with an $8,000.00 mess.

Description of Work
Wanted patio refinished

Category stamped concrete

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Your review is on the wrong company. We did not do your project. We are based out of Ocean Springs, MS. We don't service your area. There are other companies with the same name. Elliot

09/26/2013

Janice C.

The day after the acrylic coating was applied, it bubbled and cracked. The first time it rain water stood in the place that was supposedly built up. It still stands each time it rains or I wash the pool deck. The expansion joints were not needed and added against my request. Weeds grow through all of the cracks which surround the pool. All of the patio and pool deck surface has cracks and places where the acrylic has broken and I have had to remove it. The appearance is horrible. Big places of missing acrylic coating, weeds growing in the cracks, and separation of any concrete that was joined to the original surface. The cracks have now extended to the brick trim around the pool. At times I have to sweep up big, broken pieces of the acrylic to keep them from being blown into the pool. It was a horrible mistake to have Decorative Concrete do this job for me. I called Mr. Butch Emmons (the owner) the day after the job was completed and told him about the crack. He laughed and said it wasn't his problem. He offered to repair the cracked surfaces at my expense. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they did absolutely nothing. They concreted my pool light wires and the light no longer works. They cut my electrical line to the pool pump making one of the expansion joints. They removed my electrical outlets and pump on/off switches and did not re-install. All of the concrete has cracked and broken around each of my fence posts. Nothing Mr. Emmons said he would do was done. Overall the whole project is just one HUGE mess. Whatever you do, do NOT use this company for any concrete detailing.

Description of Work
Applied acrylic coating to pool deck, built up west end of pool deck for standing water, cut expansion joints, and added brick trim.

Category concrete repair

01/28/2012

Herb B.

They did come out as promised. Covered everything not to be processed. Cleaned up fairly well. Finished the job quickly.

Description of Work
I used this company to repair a broken area of concrete and add decorative acrylic coating around my pool. I also had them add the acrylic coating on my front entrance landing. They did a poor job of smoothing out the patched area, even after I had reminded the technicians that the area still needed work. They went ahead and applied the acrylic anyway. The resulting depression is easily seen. In addition, they covered up one of the pool cover tie-down studs. So, now, I have a loose tie-down strap on the pool cover. They did a decent job on applying acrylic overlay to the front landing but then used a saw to cut an expansion gap right down the center of the landing. So now, there is this long cut down the center. Very visible and quite tacky looking. No mats are large enough to cover the cut. Seems a little common sense could have been used and had the expansion gap in a less visible area. Lots of money was spent for what I was hoping would add value to the pool area and front landing, but now I bet that the value is negative instead.

Category concrete repair

Decorative Concrete, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2012

1.5

8220 Stephanie Dr sw

Huntsville, AL 35802

Decorative Acrylic coats Awnings

Vertical concrete and home slabs