Dale Webster's Landscaping & Drainage

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2008

Over 30 years serving Huntsville/Madison area....

Mc Irrigation

Landscape irrigation/ lighting

The Rock Foundation Repair

The Rock Foundation Repair gives clients a wide scope of alternatives important to balance out or fix foundational issues. From the principal telephone call until the last investigation on a finished activity, The Rock Foundation Repair experts promise to give the most remarkable help accessible in the business today. With more than twenty years experience in the construction industry, we understand what it means to offer customers a solid item, redid arrangements, and remarkable help. A "Guarantee to Excellence" in view of severe quality control methodology is fused into all parts of the everyday tasks. This soul of eagerness and responsibility from our faculty is the establishment whereupon The Rock Foundation Repair has been manufactured. This responsibility has earned The Rock Foundation Repair is a huge number of fulfilled clients who comprehend the advantages of working with a quality assistance organization. Our assessing staff is prepared not exclusively to perceive an issue, yet additionally to offer a suitable answer for your establishment need.

Offers by The Rock Foundation Repair on Angi
Budget Lawn Care

Hi, my name is Blake with Budget Lawn Care. I am a reliable & experienced lawn care specialist. Lawn care, landscaping and pressure washing needs. Free estimates! We pressure wash: Driveways sidewalks Bricks Siding Roofs Fences Gutters Our lawn care treatment provides: Mowing Trimming Edging mulching Flower planting

08/15/2018

Fantastic! Dale and assistants were quite knowledgeable and thorough. Impressed.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot irrigation System - there was a lot that was goofy

05/21/2018

I don't like to give bad reviews--especially of people I've met in person and liked. So I'll give them a D instead of the F I want to. I called and left a message and didn't receive a call back within 2 or three days. Knowing it's a busy time of year I called and left another message. Got a return call. I didn't talk to Dale Webster himself, but Christopher. I explained all of our issues briefly a...

Description of Work
Drainage; landscaping; and sprinkler repair

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,drain pipe

09/11/2016

Everything was done above our expectations and that is why we asked Dale Webster to do all the additional work as well.

Description of Work
Put in a strong and attractive stone wall, landscaped the backyard beautifully with grass and stone work, and provided us with a sprinkler system that really does the job well. Plus completed fix our drainage problems from living on a slope and did the work professionally and with care..

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,drain pipe

01/20/2016

Dale and his team showed up right on time and worked without stop until the job was done. We knew going in that his work was not going to completely eliminate the runoff issue, but the modifications he made have made a massive difference. I wish I had a video showing the water flow before and after Dale did his work! Overall, we couldn't be happier with the work he and his crew did. In fact, we've...

Description of Work
Dale and his crew modified the lay of our yard to the east of our house to redirect rainwater that was causing problems in our breezeway.

12/12/2015

Dale Webster was extremely professional. His coordination before, during, and after the job was excellent. He and his crew evaluated my problem and provided a recommended solution & price. Once I chose his company, he gave me a projected time for when he could start my project. This projection was accurate. Dale and his crew was very conscientious about their work and took pride in doing a good jo...

Description of Work
They dug a trench along the back of our home and installed a French drain and gutter system to help water from entering into our sun room. Discharge lines were run left and right to the back lawn area.

Category gutter repair,lawn service,drain pipe

10/30/2014

Mr. Webster and his crew were timely, clean, and communicated well. They cleared existing lines where they could, and replaced what they could not. Mr. Webster was very considerate of they needs of my property and the cost of the job. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Mr. Webster and his crew repaired a dysfunctional drainage system around my home.

06/27/2014

Left two messages and never returned my call.. They were a week apart also..

Description of Work
NOTHING was done!!!! He didn't return my calls!!!!

Category drain pipe installer

05/31/2014

Excellent work performed with high quality. Dale was on time each day with a hard-working crew. The team was respectful of people and property. Dale is person you should select for your work!!

Description of Work
Installed french drain and gutter drain system.

Category landscaper","drain pipe installer

04/15/2014

Showed up on time as scheduled, his crew dug in and completed the work as defined, they fixed the drainage problems (as attested by the recent rains) and left the area in beautiful shape for us to start planting again. Neat, cleaned up after themselves, and left my wife delighted about how easy the planting she wanted to do was so much better than we could have done ourselves.

Description of Work
Took out a tree, a group of old azaleas, and old garden growth, then ground out the stump, re-contoured and graded out the large garden area, filled-in soil where needed, prepped and conditioned soil to prepare it for re-planting.

04/02/2014

The controller box for my lawn sprinkler system had been accidentally broken off the wall and the wiring was broken. Webster Services repaired the controller box and checked the system out to see if adjustments were needed.

Description of Work
Repaired controller box for sprinkler system

Category lawn service","irrigation system installer

landscaping services , lawn sprinkler systems and repair , water drainage systems and sump pumps , retaining walls , pressure washing