CUSTOM PLUS INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2007

In business since 1992, 3 employees, accept all major credit cards...

J Display Case

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

04/15/2014

Estimate was thoroughly figured with the Angie's list discount, on time and honest. Installation was organized and quick. Probably the most professional job I've ever had done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed custom shutters throughout my house.

01/29/2014

punctual, courteous, efficient in installation- cleaned up everything. VERY SATISFIED- clearly customer service is their top priority!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed blinds throughout 4200 sq ft home

01/22/2014

The experience could not have been better. The shutters were installed timely and professionally. The shutter color was matched perfectly with the existing trim. We're looking into custom book cases as well based on our experience.

CATEGORY woodworking

02/19/2013

Extremely well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mitch and robert installed the window coverings that I had previously ordred. they were prompt, professional and very friendly. I would use them again and refer them to my friends and clients without hesitation.

11/17/2012

I went to the store and found the sales staff to be excellent and I got the estimate in under a week. It only took 2 weeks to get the blinds made and installed. It only took 3 hours to get everything installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an excellent job and the blinds they put up look wonderful. I have no complaints or problems with the work or the quality of the installation.

CATEGORY window treatments,woodworking

UNFINISHED FURNITURE, CUSTOM FURNITURE FINISHING, SHUTTERS, BLINDS, WOOD BLINDS, FAUX WOOD BLINDS, COMPOSITE BLINDS, HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL BLINDS, FABRIC SHADES.

we do not make the unfinished furniture, but we have several vendors we can order from to get you the piece you are looking for