Changes Flooring & Paint

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2008

Call our flooring contractors and painting contractors at (877) 735-4302 in Huntsville, AL, for services that improve your home or business' overall appearance....

Carter Painter Remodel

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's custom needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Ford City Painter

Green Spaces Home Improvement

We specialize in interior/ exterior painting and lawn care services. We pride ourselves in delivering extraordinary service. Green Spaces has been in business for 3 years. Our staff consist of 5 skilled, seasoned individuals that have been in the profession for several years. We are a licensed and Insured, bonded business.

06/01/2014

Had freeze damage. Lost confidence in Insurance company preferred provider due to poor responsiveness and knowledge of the work to be done. Contacted Changes Flooring; response was immediate; price was right. They started work immediately and finished in a timely manner. Changes management are very personable, honest, and easy to work with. Their response to our punchlist items was immediate. I pl...

Description of Work
Water damage repair; sheetrock replacement, scraped ceiling, installed floor tile, installed wood flooring, installed bathtub tile, , installed tile around fire place; and painted most of house interior.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,interior painters

02/26/2014

It was not as select (consistent in color) |as I wanted but it worked out and I learned to love it. They delivered the |wood, very much appreciated! I needed a box a year later and they ordered it for me.

Description of Work
I purchased hard wood flooring.

Category flooring contractor

01/14/2013

The crew at Changes did a great job. They started and finished on the dates promised.

Description of Work
Changes put in a new hand scraped floor, painted all of our ceilings and a bathroom.

Category flooring contractor,interior painters

08/04/2008

The owner, referred to me by a friend, gave a verbal estimate after visiting the home. I went to the store to pick materials but he could not find the written estimate after searching the office thoroughly for it. I eventually selected the materials but was not offered a contract or the written estimate. I paid the first installment (of 3) and work started when promised and preceded promptly and t...

Description of Work
Removal of old flooring and replaced with ceramic tile in 2 baths and kitchen, carpet in 3 bedrooms, laminate in living/dining area and hall; removal of old tub surround and replace with ceramic tile; closing in one unused doorway with drywall; repair and painting of all interiors (minus doors, windows, and ceilings).

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

flooring contractors, painting contractors, huntsville, al