Bobby Lynn Services

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2011

Bobby Lynn Services has been in business in the Huntsville area for over 15 years. Offering new construction, remodeling, sunrooms, screen rooms, and many other aspects of your home needs. How many owners of the business do you know that do their own estimates, owns their own tools and actually will use them on your job? I named this company the way I did because it's my name on the line every job. You're only as good as your reputation and I want to make sure that at the endof the job we did everything we could to assure your sastifaction. Repeat customers our our favorites and we have plenty. Just like your family doctor, we want to be the one you call anytime your house needs a remedy....

RB Home Repairs & Remodeling

Over 10 years experience doing new construction, Remodeling, Decks and home repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Roll Tide Remodeling

Since 1979, we have specialized in carpentry, home improvements, home maintenance, remodeling, and more! We are an owner operated company! We are dedicated to having reasonable prices & quality work. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Howell's Handyman

Howell's Home Services has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

09/30/2014

Well, we scheduled a time for the repairs to began, Bobby and his crew was on time and performed the repairs that we needed in a friendly and professional way. While making repairs that I had listed for him Bobby also found another issue with a shower drain and went ahead and repaired it at no additional charge, I would use this contractor again for future home construction/repairs.

Description of Work
Several small jobs to include leveling a portion of my floor and replacing a window. We are very pleased with the service provide and would recommend Bobby Lynn Services to my friends and family.

Category sunrooms

03/06/2014

We had a 15' x 19' patio screened in using aluminum materials from Metals USA. Bobby and his guys were very professional, showed up on time every day, and completed the work on budget and mostly on schedule. (The scheduling issues were primarily due to the local permitting office not moving very quickly.) The installers were true craftsmen who always "measured twice, cut once." I was impressed tha...

Description of Work
Screened-in patio

Category sunrooms

01/26/2014

He doesn't return phone calls too well.

Description of Work
Repaired leaks in sun room.

Category woodworking

[member name removed], I do apologize for not returning your calls. I generally try to catch these small repairs as a courtesy when I am in the area and can run by. When I am in your area again I will check to see if you have had the repairs done yet. I should be in your area in the next week or two.

12/21/2013

The additions look better than I ever imagined and I am very happy with my new space. The cost was very reasonable, and the guys were very polite and do good work. I would gladly use these guys again and I highly recommend them for remodeling projects.

Description of Work
I had called Four Seasons and they got me in touch with Bobby. I got him to do the Sunroom addition I wanted, and also another job to expand my attic into usable space.

Category remodeling,sunrooms

New construction, remodels, all types of carpentry, vinyl siding, ICF construction, specializing in interior trim, Sunrooms.

Anything we don't do personally we have sub contractors that we have worked with for years that can meet any home improvement needs you may have.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal