A Plus Pest Control

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2013

Alabama Department of Agriculture

12025 Chicamauga Trl SE

Huntsville, AL 35803

Here at A Pest Control, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Pest Control Service of all types. We know that each person, situation, and home is a little different and therefore offer many different solutions to treat any problems you may have. Our most popular service is a very thorough quarterly program in which we treat all of the areas bugs originate, and make their way into your home. This program allows us to attack the bugs each season and keep your home pest free. We treat for, Spiders (including brown recluse and Black widows), Ants, Fleas, beg bugs, wasps, mice, snakes, earwigs, pillbugs, cockroaches of all types, centipedes, silverfish, and much more! We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (256) 850-4423...

pest control (82)animal removal (10)

11/13/2020

Brad, my tech, was more than accommodating and spent time explaining all the issues I had and ensured me that the mouse issue I had would be soon gone and if I found any of the signs, he noted, to call and they would be right back out. I have used A Plus for years and have always been more than pleased with their service. If you don't already use A Plus Pest Control you need to give them a try as ...

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/15/2020

Bradley our technician was great. He explained the products, areas of concern this time of year, and how he could help us resolve some of our minor issues. He worked fast and was friendly and we hope to have him back again.

Description of Work
Pest Control Bimonthly Service

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/13/2020

This is a very dependable company going on 3 years. Today Josh the technician arrived courteous and professional as always.He explained where he sprayed in addition to eradicate the problem and if there were any problems afterward not to hesitate to call.

Description of Work
I noticed roaches and called A Plus yesterday

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/13/2020

I recommend them 100%. Josh always comes and does a thorough job making sure he doesn't miss any corners.I have not seen any rodents or bugs since I've been using them. Thanks for the great service and having an awesome technician like Josh.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/12/2020

The company is great! I've been a customer for @ 2 years now. I am under a annual contract. The technician comes out once every other month, but if you need them to come out before then, they will and there is more extra charge. My technician Josh is AMAZING! He is always professional, timely and efficient. He ensures he asks questions to tackle my needs.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/14/2020

Technician arrived on time and was very professional and courteous. Inspected my attic for possible rodent infestation and determined it was not mice or rats, but either a squirrel or raccoon. I was given a referral for wildlife removal, but the creature has not returned. I was not even charged for the attic inspection. I would recommend A Plus Pest Alabama for your pest solutions.

Description of Work
Determine possible rodents in attic

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/11/2020

Brad was great! Very professional and knowledgeable. He really cares and was concerned about my husband's bee allergies. Very happy with the job! He is our hero!

Description of Work
Wasps in shed and under deck

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/07/2020

Because I once again live in the south I a much more comfortable if I have monthly/quarterly pest control. I am extremely pleased with A+ and Josh. They do a great job.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

09/03/2020

We are new to Alabama and didn't realize how much "nature" we'd encounter in our new home! We had a serious mouse and roach issue and contacted A Plus Pest Control to come out. Josh spoke with me about the pests I was concerned about, explained how he was going to treat the house, and asked my permission before he did anything which I really appreciated since I've got little kids in the house. The...

Description of Work
Pest control- roaches and mice

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

09/03/2020

I was very pleased with Josh from A Plus. He did an assessment to see what we needed and then he went to work. He gave me a plan of action for the next visit and he answered all of my questions in detail. Also, he showed up exactly on time. That was so nice! I highly recommend Josh and A Plus.

Description of Work
Initial Assessment

Work Completed On 09/03/2020