A Plus Pest Control

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2013

1428 WEATHERLY RD SE

Huntsville, AL 35803

Here at A Pest Control, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Pest Control Service of all types. We know that each person, situation, and home is a little different and therefore offer many different solutions to treat any problems you may have. Our most popular service is a very thorough quarterly program in which we treat all of the areas bugs originate, and make their way into your home. This program allows us to attack the bugs each season and keep your home pest free. We treat for, Spiders (including brown recluse and Black widows), Ants, Fleas, beg bugs, wasps, mice, snakes, earwigs, pillbugs, cockroaches of all types, centipedes, silverfish, and much more! We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (256) 850-4423...

02/11/2022

Angela W.

Josh is the best he was on time and did a very thorough job covered everything and answered all my questions. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Quarterly spray

11/13/2020

Michael M.

Brad, my tech, was more than accommodating and spent time explaining all the issues I had and ensured me that the mouse issue I had would be soon gone and if I found any of the signs, he noted, to call and they would be right back out. I have used A Plus for years and have always been more than pleased with their service. If you don't already use A Plus Pest Control you need to give them a try as they are the best in the area.

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/15/2020

Dallin B.

Bradley our technician was great. He explained the products, areas of concern this time of year, and how he could help us resolve some of our minor issues. He worked fast and was friendly and we hope to have him back again.

Description of Work
Pest Control Bimonthly Service

10/13/2020

Joy B.

This is a very dependable company going on 3 years. Today Josh the technician arrived courteous and professional as always.He explained where he sprayed in addition to eradicate the problem and if there were any problems afterward not to hesitate to call.

Description of Work
I noticed roaches and called A Plus yesterday

10/13/2020

Angela W.

I recommend them 100%. Josh always comes and does a thorough job making sure he doesn't miss any corners.I have not seen any rodents or bugs since I've been using them. Thanks for the great service and having an awesome technician like Josh.

Description of Work
Pest Control

10/12/2020

Meika J.

The company is great! I've been a customer for @ 2 years now. I am under a annual contract. The technician comes out once every other month, but if you need them to come out before then, they will and there is more extra charge. My technician Josh is AMAZING! He is always professional, timely and efficient. He ensures he asks questions to tackle my needs.

Description of Work
Pest Control

09/14/2020

Patricia K.

Technician arrived on time and was very professional and courteous. Inspected my attic for possible rodent infestation and determined it was not mice or rats, but either a squirrel or raccoon. I was given a referral for wildlife removal, but the creature has not returned. I was not even charged for the attic inspection. I would recommend A Plus Pest Alabama for your pest solutions.

Description of Work
Determine possible rodents in attic

09/11/2020

Marilyn S.

Brad was great! Very professional and knowledgeable. He really cares and was concerned about my husband's bee allergies. Very happy with the job! He is our hero!

Description of Work
Wasps in shed and under deck

09/07/2020

Sheril K.

Because I once again live in the south I a much more comfortable if I have monthly/quarterly pest control. I am extremely pleased with A+ and Josh. They do a great job.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

09/03/2020

Jessica F.

We are new to Alabama and didn't realize how much "nature" we'd encounter in our new home! We had a serious mouse and roach issue and contacted A Plus Pest Control to come out. Josh spoke with me about the pests I was concerned about, explained how he was going to treat the house, and asked my permission before he did anything which I really appreciated since I've got little kids in the house. The results speak for themselves, I have never seen so many dead bugs in my life. The mice have been tougher to get rid of, but Josh came back to our house (a free visit) to put down traps to catch the last of the mouse invaders. He even offered to come and get rid of anything that was caught so I wouldn't have to deal with it. Give these guys a call!

Description of Work
Pest control- roaches and mice

09/03/2020

Stephanie H.

I was very pleased with Josh from A Plus. He did an assessment to see what we needed and then he went to work. He gave me a plan of action for the next visit and he answered all of my questions in detail. Also, he showed up exactly on time. That was so nice! I highly recommend Josh and A Plus.

Description of Work
Initial Assessment

06/18/2020

Lori H.

Jason was splendid!! Really eased my mind about our choice in treatment and choice of service. Thanks A+ and Jason, we are very happy with our service.

Description of Work
Pest control service

05/30/2020

Jenna S.

Wonderful company! Knowledge, timely, friendly and affordable! I highly recommend them for any pest control needs!

Description of Work
Residential pest control

03/04/2020

Pama L.

Jason is our Tech and he is awesome. We rarely have any problem and if we do they always are right back taking care of any problems. I have been a steady customer for a few years and will remain with them. A+ Pest Control is top-notch.

Description of Work
Annual Pest Control

11/04/2019

Mary L.

Awesome! Jason is the technician that services my property. He is very courteous and great in answering my questions and assist with my concerns. You can trust him to get the job done. I've had other pest control where the technician sat in his truck and billed me. Not an issue with Jason. We started using A Plus Pest Control this year and very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Pest Control

08/25/2019

Deanna B.

A Plus Pest Control has helped us with insect problems in our house on a couple occasions. They have always been excellent to work with. Competent, conscientious, and dedicated to getting the job done well.

Description of Work
Pest Control - Insects

07/31/2019

Paul B.

Exterminator was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and professional.

Description of Work
Carpenter Ant Control

01/06/2019

Alicia D.

They were kind, friendly, and accommodating, considering that the job was done around the Christmas holiday season. They came out, even when they weren't supposed to be working, due to taking a week off for the holidays. Plus, they didn't charge me the full price because it was found that we indeed did not have bedbugs. They were professional, courteous, knowledgeable, personable, and told me exactly what they were doing, what they were looking for, and provided a plethora of knowledge, related to bedbug infestations. Thankfully, they came in, and got the job done, although they were supposed to be on vacation. So, in closing, I would HIGHLY recommend this company, for all your pest control needs. They go above and beyond to take care of their customers' needs.

Description of Work
We needed a bedbug check for an all clear, due to ServPro employee reporting bedbugs at my home.

04/07/2018

Frederick U.

They arrived on time and treated house and crawl space especially the problem kitchen. Within a day or so the ants did not show up anymore. I hired them on a contract to come quarterly. $79.00 per treatment with contract.

Description of Work
Crazy ant infestation.

01/16/2018

Clarissa R.

No ants, spiders, critters seen or seen alive and the customer service 5-star rating is not high enough. Do yourself a favor if you live in the Huntsville, AL area and deal exclusively with A Plus Pest Control. My experience with them has been consistently above and beyond positive. They have done what they said they would do since my initial contact a few months ago when I asked very detailed questions that took at least 45 minutes of their time to which he graciously and thoroughly answered each and to my satisfaction then and now after the fact. I often see the one particular pest control company in my neighborhood making numerous trips to the same clients, who was referred by the former owners of the house I purchased and whose treatment of ants on my first day here did nothing to destroy their presence in my home. With A Plus, I have not had to spend effort, time, money, or frustration on repeat trips. I'll say it again (or maybe I shouldn't as I selfishly want to keep them liberally available for myself), do yourself a favor if you're having pest control issues, or if you want to avoid having them, and call these guys.

Description of Work
General and termite pest control

09/26/2017

Denver W.

I had two beavers in my pond that were eating the trees. They couldn't catch them so they didn't charge me. They were good guys, the beavers were just ahead of them and got away. They tried their best to get them.

Description of Work
Used them about a year ago. There was no charge because they couldn't catch the beavers that were in the pond.

09/13/2017

marc K.

Fantastic service. John was punctual, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He inspected the house (including attic and crawl space) for rodents, identified and eliminated some entry points, placed traps and bait, and returned in two days to re-inspect. Communication was clear and prompt. One of the best contractors we ever hired.

Description of Work
Rodent control

08/12/2017

Tara M.

Brandon presented excellent customer service and was attentive to each of my concerns. Some ratings are because afterwards I saw a wasp enter and when I called I was told it will take up to 72 hours and there was no guarantee associated, outside of repeated service.

Description of Work
Totally crawling and flying phobic, I called about a probable wasp nest, a couple rodent and beetle incidents, sugar ants on deck and insects getting through new replacement windows/screens.

08/09/2017

Brian L.

Very well. Ants were gone within a week.

Description of Work
eliminated ants infiltrating the house and continue annual preventative service.

07/31/2017

Tyler B.

This has been the best pest control I have experienced. I've been using them for 4 years and counting and always receive great customer service. Brandon has been my technician from the beginning and always does a great job.

Description of Work
Regular quarterly pest control

Alabama Department of Agriculture