Joel Rhodes

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2010

Remodels, Fences, Decks. My company is committed to giving excellent services. Unlike the rest, I am personally on and working every job to ensure the highest quality. You will see and deal with me personally from start to finish. Please Call me directly 205-281-1446 Thank you Joel Rhodes....

Our mission at ET`s Exterior Cleaning is to provide high-quality services and reliability for our customers. We go above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific need. Through open communication and exceptional service, we know you will find what you’re looking for with our Exterior Cleaning Business. Our relationship with our customers is just as important as the Qaulity work we provide! For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today. Remember when you support a small business,you are supporting a dream

As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in the clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

03/29/2020

He did not respond to my phone calls. The project had not started.

Description of Work
Bathroom drawer repair.

Please call me. 205-281-1446

01/07/2020

Joel did a great job. He gave me a fair quote for the siding replacement on my chimneh chase. when he removed the siding, all the wood underneath was rotted out and the job became much bigger. He and his crew did a great job of rebuilding the chase.

Description of Work
Water damaged siding replaced

Category remodeling

08/19/2019

Joel did a great job, and he repaired rather than replaced the existing fencing, which made the cost much more reasonable. We were very impressed with his honesty and work ethic. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
We needed some fencing repaired in our front yard

08/16/2019

Joel did an awesome job. He showed up exactly the time he said that he would, which was great since I had another appointment. He had the work done within 30 minutes and it looks great. We would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Install mailbox post

06/22/2019

Very punctual, professional and very good work performed. Would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Repaired our rotting deck

Category decks

Decks: fix and stain. Fences: new, restoration and stain. Wood working, custom projects, painting & rot replacement.

HVAC & heavy electrical.