Golden Garage Door Services, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

Golden Garage Door is a family-owned and operated business. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding personalized customer service and quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. Our vision is to help you envision and install a beautiful door in your home that will add value, curb appeal, safety and security. We have and will continue to offer our customers quality service. All work is performed by experienced, trained professionals whose main concern is your safety and satisfaction. We also offer same day service on most repairs....

Garage Doors 4 U

Garage Doors 4 U provides complete garage door services to the greater Birmingham district and surrounding areas. We have over 11 years of experience working on garage doors and will be sure to have the solution to your garage door problems. Whether you need a new door and installation or a repair to keep it in good working order, we are sure to leave you satisfied. We are honest and trustworthy and provide award winning service.

Durante Home Exteriors

Durante locally serves customers throughout BIRMINGHAM, HUNTSVILLE, and NASHVILLE metro areas. We are not a chain or a franchise-we're local and we are one of the most trusted names in the home improvement industry! Durante offers outrageously GREAT Customer Service, and when you call our offices you will always speak to a LIVE person who is friendly and ready to serve you! At Durante Home Exteriors, we want to help you, we want to spoil you and we want to make your home look its best! That‘s what you should expect from Durante Home Exteriors. We have hundreds upon hundreds of satisfied customers that turned to Durante for their Home Improvement needs and we have the pictures and testimonials to prove it! If you want a company that’s 100% focused on YOU call US!!

Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs

Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew Muncey.

07/11/2016

Excellent service! The owner of the business performed the service and also discussed in detail what other items were checked and issues that could result from worn springs (i.e. what to look for in the operation of the doors). He was punctual, polite, and worked quickly but carefully. I would definitely use this company again, and have already provided referrals to friends.

Description of Work
Replaced torque springs on both garage doors, inspected all moving parts of the garage doors and lubricated all moving parts on the door and track.

03/18/2015

Excellent. I have used these folks before, and will use them again. They are absolutely qualified, reliable, trustworthy, and a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken door and replaced all related hardware.

11/27/2013

I later had problems with my garage door I did not call Chad because of his unresponsiveness to my request for warranty paper work. I called another company and the repair man told me that thin garage doors like mine only required a single spring like the one originally installed on my garage door. Chad replaced a spring that did not need to be replaced. The spring was working fine when Chad arrived. Believing he was honest cost me extra money in repairs I did not need. Consumer beware !

Description of Work
Replaced garage door spring with double springs. I was not having problems with my spring, Chad said it needed replacing because that type door needed 2 springs. Chad also replaced rollers. I later contacted Chad because he failed to give me the warranty paperwork. He never mailed or delivered it.

03/20/2013

They were on time - worked hard and cleaned up after. I also had a sensor come off and they came right out and fixed it.

Description of Work
Fix garage door - had chain broken and slide had a piece missing.

Category garage doors

Garage door & opener installations & repairs including broken springs & cables and replacement of damaged or worn-out hardware & panels.

We do not sell parts.