Integrity Landscaping, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

Licensed & Insured Accept Cash, Check...

Southeastern Pressure Washing

Southeastern Pressure Washing

Offering all your pressure washing needs. Call us today for your free quote at 256-727-4177 or 256-778-2118

07/17/2017

The man had a bad attitude and didn't do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard/ditch mowed and weed eated.

CATEGORY lawn service

01/26/2017

Did an excellent job at a very good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed leaves from yard

CATEGORY leaf removal

07/31/2016

The owner first showed up with no note pad to take notes of what all we wanted done, therefore when we got the quote and work done not everything we asked for was included... so the price continued to creep up. We asked for one flower bed to be shrunk down in size. They took our stone we already had and we had to request they bring that stone back and of course if we wanted the stone lined up this...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had John and his team clean up our flower beds, shrink the size of one flower bed and plant arborvitae trees in our backyard.

CATEGORY landscaping

05/21/2016

They showed up exactly when they said they would and exceeded expectations on a very difficult landscape. The entire team is professional and the quality of their work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up, mulch, landscape huge bedding area.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

12/09/2015

John and his team showed up right on time and were very very professional. They immediately got started after John and I discussed price (which was an excellent price for what they had to do). The team not only got all the leaves out of my yard but they also cleaned my gutters. I will always use them in the future. I don't think I have ever been associated with a better group of guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a huge corner lot and can no longer rake my yard of leaves and have plenty of them! John and his team showed up right on time, were professional and did an absolutely great job. I will not use any other service but this one in the future! Thanks John!!

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

mowing, leaf removal,tree removal, hardscapes, tree and shrub trimming, property maintenance, residential and commercial.

Ask for details.