A & A Appliance and HVAC, LLC.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2010

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

3220 Charity Ln

Hazel Green, AL 35750

We are a family owned, local business. We want to be your service company! Our technicians are qualified to service and/or repair your major appliances and your heating/cooling system. We have over 40 years combined experience. In most cases we offer same day service. We also offer 24 hour emergency service. We believe that the best example of a job done right is a repeat customer!...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (54)appliance repair (49)large appliances (3)

07/09/2019

Excellent service. Scheduled and arrived within 24 hours of my call. Quickly diagnosed the water leakage from the freezer...had it fixed in 10 minutes. Labor is guaranteed for 30 days in case it happens again. Will be calling again if the refrigerator ever needs anything again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

03/01/2019

Technician got to my house on time. She troubleshot my washer and isolated the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer water did not get hot.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

10/24/2018

Excellent job all the way around. Our freezer was not working so we called a company to repair it. They gave us a date a few weeks out, so we decided to put the few items in my son's deep freezer. The next morning the refrigerator was also down. We were not willing to wait for the scheduled appointment. We checked out Angie's List and found the reviews for A & A Appliance were just what we wanted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our refrigerator and freezer had stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

10/16/2018

I am very displeased with A & A. My problem was that the ice maker in my refrigerator had stopped making ice. I called the company and requested their service. The technician came, worked on the unit for a couple of hours and told me that the problem was with a certain part. She went and purchased the part, I paid for the part and her service, and she left. Two days later there was still no ice. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

I would love to be able to say this review is completely unexpected, however, the minute there was a glitch in the way Mr. [Member Name Removed] believed his service should have went I was told he would be writing a very negative review. I was also reminded several times of this during the time I dealt with him. I would like to clear up a few half truths and misleading statements from Mr. [Member ...

02/08/2018

Early January brought one the coldest beginning's to a new year on record in North Alabama. Temperatures were dropping into single digits, when we noticed that the heating system was literally shutting down as the temps dropped. We found A&A through Angie's list. They discovered that deadly carbon monoxide was leaking from the burners into the heating chamber. Over time, the floor separating the c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A&A replaced my mother-in-laws heating and air conditioning system under emergency circumstances. .

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2017

We appreciate your buisness and look forward to many years of serving you

01/07/2018

Quick response to my call. Showed up earlier than expected and quickly diagnosed the problem. Part was ordered right away. Part came and was installed the following morning. Fridge is working like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace main board in Maytag Refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

12/14/2017

She did a great job diagnosing the problem, and advising based on cost to repair vs cost to replace. We chose repair and the oven has been great ever since!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oven that wasn't properly heating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

11/14/2017

We needed a fast repair on a refrigerator. Kimberly came out within a few hours and had everything running! Will definitely call them again when we are looking for appliance repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator/freezer not cooling

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Thanks!

11/12/2017

two visits required,, as a switch was determined in need of replacement, and needed to be ordered. Was efficient and professional. So pleased to see a female technician answer the call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
burner switch on range needed re.placement. Had purchased a large appliance voucher well in advance as it was a random indication of pending problem (indicator lite). So visit was paid in advance. Parts were paid at time of service as indicated in "price paid". So, total would be less than $200

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Thank you!

11/07/2017

I was told parts were no longer available. And while the vent system worked before and as she poked around it, it wasn't after she left. A very high priced service call to be told 'tough luck'. She was late to the appointment, but did call to say she was behind. Seemed like a nice person, but I wouldn't call this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven repair. Temps were highly erratic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

We are truly sorry you were not satisfied with our service. As I discussed with you prior to your Angie's List Big Deal purchase in the case of 30+ year old appliances, part availability is always a concern. Even though the vent was functioning while I was there and when I left, it does not surprise me that it now does not. Your stove had several knobs that were "worn" to the point they no longer ...

Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service,Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair,Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check