MOTLEY CREW

Hartselle, AL 35640

General Contracting

06/17/2013

Jackie A M.

Both calls were left unanswered. He never called me back even though we specifically stated we wanted to hire someone local.

Description of Work
I called him two times for chimney repair.

Category chimney repair

03/29/2011

MELISSA W K.

Motley Crew was my low bid on a deck replacement job. The bid was so low that I knew it would not pay for the specified materials (Trex) let alone labor. A 14x26 foot Trex replacement job for under $5K? I tossed the bid. If it seems too good to be true----it is.

Description of Work
Came to my home and measured existing deck for a replacement job.

Category decks

10/08/2010

Gary R.

One thing I really liked was that they are going to recycle most of the debris. He tried to use the boards again with the deck replacement, specifically with the smaller deck. Cleaned up well. There was one issue that we ran into. There was a stone foundation for steps which he ground down and smoothed over so we could fill in the hole. He didn't even charge us any extra. We had him replace some stones on our home as well. Great price! All the men were polite and just a great experience! Even took time to answer the kids' questions when they were hanging out the window.

Description of Work
They tore down an existing roofed deck and replaced with another smaller deck.

Category decks, marble & granite

Whatley Plumbing LLC

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate.

Crawlspace Doctor

I have been in the home building business in the Huntsville AL area for the past 15 years. I have always noticed the need to control humidity and mold issues in home design. Designing crawlspaces with foundation vents used to be code and all builders had to abide by the code. Fortunately the codes have changed. I see the need for unvented, conditioned crawlspaces in the Huntsville area. Not only does a conditioned crawlspace allow for the control of mold growth but also allows for the most energy efficient crawlspace possible. I have joined the Crawlspace Doctor team to gain their knowledge and for the support of an expanding Corporation.

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

Award 2022