Custom Roofing And Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

3.3

PO Box 104

Hartford, AL 36344

We have 15 years experience in roofing and remodeling. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 proirity. We offer a 5 year labor warranty along with the manufacturers warranty. We also offer free estimates...

04/10/2018

M H.

Great! He has a full schedule with all the projects he has going on. Took a bit longer to come to the house to do the job, but would respond if called or texted him. When the crew came out, they were very friendly and got along great. They were very quick and efficient. Had to get license # for insurance and didnt hesitate to give it unlike other contractors.

Description of Work
Metal roof on mobile home

08/21/2016

thomas B.

Anthony Bowden told me before the work ever started that he installed screws to hold the roof on every 20 inches apart. the industry standard screw spacing is every 24 inches apart. when he got through with the job , the screws were 56 inches apart. he said he would come back in a day or two and install more screws, so I paid him. he has never returned to finish the job. he lied to me at the beginning and at the end. this company is a total rip off.

Description of Work
installed a metal roof on my house

09/28/2013

Andrew S.

Started off after the estimate i showed Mr Bowden a spot on my roof I wanted fixed he said they would check it out but they just went right over it with new shingles. so I have a bow/ridge in the roof. charged me for new ridge vent. which was fine but I personally watched his crew pull nails out of the old ridge vent and right on the roof it went no problem but they charged me for new ridge vent. once paid I had to call 3 times to get a receipt. and no follow up was I satisfied any problems nothing WOULD NOT LET THEM TOUCH MY HOUSE AGAIN

Description of Work
Removed and replaced roof

10/17/2011

Chris S.

We hired Mr. Bowden to remove a double-sided fireplace for us. His crew was very professional and hard-working. They came when they said they would and did a great job. It was a very time-consuming job to tear down a brick fireplace within a home, but they handled it very well and the mess was minimal. We are pleased with the repair work for the roof and inside the attic also. The clean-up was really nice - not a brick left in my yard. His crew even vacuumed all of the sawdust off my brick patio and left everything the way they found it. I would definitely recommend Mr. Bowden and his business to anyone needing a professional and hardworking contractor.

Description of Work
Removal of double-sided fireplace, repair roofing, rafters, ceiling, floor joists and replace subfloor.

Van Horne Enterprises

Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by Van Horne Enterprises  on Angi
    Kenneth Bedsole Roofing INC

Since 1993, we have been specializing in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal

Roofing, remodeling & new construction.